Muskets DO fit in Skyrim!!!

darkofan

It doesn't matter if firearms are possible given the technology of Skyrim... It doesn't matter if it is lorebased. Users who want to have some sort of firearm will still WANT some sort of firearm. This section is for mod requests, not for debates about what kind of requests are lore-based.

It is entirely up to the mod author who wants to do this sort of project to decide if they want to make such a weapon in a style that fits with the rest of the world, or if they want to do something totally different.

Please take your lore-nazisms somewhere else. There are people who are using this thread to work out the details of their mods and they likely do not need nor want your opinions. I'm leaving this thread open, but will be handing out strikes or banning outright if the debating continues as it has no place here.

Thanks. .

Thank you for re opening this thread, i am sorry about the report, it seemed you went offline or i would have spoke with you personaly

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there already someone around that knows how to animate and get it to work ingame (i'm not talking 'bout adding it to the game like a sword replacer...i'm talking 'bout the real deal). Because what i learned in the beginning - creating model/textures/sounds, getting it ingame, create a story/quest blabla whatever is the easy part, 90% is to get the whole mechanique working and there are very few people around that could do that. And that's the reason why there is still no GOOD rifle mod around. Edited by ghosu

Update:!

from our amazing mesh building friend, the mesh is slightly behind schedule do to the detail of the reference image, so it may still be another week or so.

worry not, we will have you a musket before Christmas

Some with crappy animations, aye...and a pistol is no musket ;)

weres the like button, you nailed it, the pistols aren't pistols there spells with the pistols in hand

no like button but i gave you kudos instead haha

Edited by BladerRavinger92

Well i installed Dawnguard now and as i see...the crossbow animation is not perfect but it should look much better than the spell version. I'll install all the tools once again and try to reverse engineer the whole thing, will take a while to get into it after my break but we will see...created an arquebuse and musket mesh as well yesterday. Would be no big deal to create *cough* "lore fitting" *cough* models as well once the whole thing works but for me the hardest part is to make it work :D Edited by ghosu

Personal Update.

i am taking a short holiday for a few days, im get back to the forums and your mods when i return home,

Thanks for holding on guys

Blade

Hey when you get back I need to run a couple things by with you

friday evening GMT