Stutter removers & "fingers glitch"

KiCHo666

Hmm. I wonder if that is a timing interaction between the animation and the monitor's 60Hz refresh rate (i.e. the 64Hz bug)? Of course that might just be because the video is showing a reload animation when it triggers and even then is not consistent. Have you ever experimented with a different set of reload animations?

The "fingers glitch" puzzles me, as it would seem to be very similar to the "stretching" that occurs when the wrong skeleton is used with body replacers. But modeling is not anything I can help with, so that will have to be up to someone else to investigate.

I regret to say we have exhausted everything I have found related to the 64Hz bug and "fingers glitch". Other than adding more information to the wiki, I can't say I've been of any help. I'll keep you in mind if anything turns up.

Best of luck finding a solution. I'll be interested if you do.

-Dubious-

Can't say I liked any animation replacer. Tried a few of them, but reverted quickly back to vanilla.

Stretching that happens when wrong skeleton is used is a different story. If skeleton is missing bone that equipped armor requires, then vertex group of missing bone's name will stretch into infinity.

I noticed fingers glitching out even on Gopher's NV LP, however, it's nowhere near as extreme as my case.

Thanks for trying to help me! :)