[WIP] Project Extend And Change Everything (PEACE)

antistar

Using FallUI - Workbench's multi-craft button to break down multiple molotov cocktails only gives me the components of one molotov. Time is advancing properly when batch crafting but I only see item pickup notifications, for the breakdown misc item and the actual components, once. Its working fine with other recipes and disabling TTTT doesn't seem to fix it.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed that too; it's mentioned in the WARS readme because the breakdown recipe is actually from WARS:

----- Molotovs can also be broken down at Chemistry Stations. The Flamer Fuel they contain may be more useful running generators, turrets or flamethrowers...
------- Known Issue: Batch-crafting via FallUI - Workbench (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49300) doesn't work for this; it will only output once, but still consume extra ingredients. Just hammer the Craft button if you need to do a bunch of these quickly.

It's because it's giving you an item scripted to give you the multiple items gained from breaking down the molotov; FO4's crafting system isn't set up to give you multiple different items as an output. FallUI's batch-crafting function doesn't play nice with it.

Fortunately, due to a quirk in the way TTTT works, hammering the craft button quickly will count as batch-crafting in terms of the time reduction for doing so.

Personally though, breaking down molotovs is one of those things where I use the hotkey to toggle TTTT off temporarily, since if you think about it, all you're doing is taking the rag out of the bottle so you can use the fuel for something else. ;)

Are closed beta applications still open? I'd like to test your mods (PEACE and WARS), your work looks amazing. Please let me know how I can help, thank you.

Edited by gum444

As an update, to copy-paste what I just said in my edit to that post in the image share:

Thanks to everyone who's offered to help as a tester. :smile:

I think there are enough testers now - and WARS and PEACE are close enough (relatively speaking) to full release - that it's time to close beta applications. New testers probably wouldn't get long enough with the mods for it to be worthwhile, at this stage.

No ETA yet for the full release, but the main thing left to do is just to take (more) screenshots and work out the formatting for the Nexus pages for the mods and patches.

Yeah... after I finish the Tactical Reload patch for WARS, I'll move on to the screenshots and formatting and whatnot.

Hopefully not too long now. :smile:

Where should I look when a weapons weight is not being added to my overall CW when I equip it? Pipe pistol works fine, but my laser musket is unaffected. I tried to find something in xEdit but couldn't find anything on weapon carry weight.

That's handled by CW bonuses on the weapon OMODs - so that the overall CW bonus can vary based on what's attached to the weapon.

It looks like I forgot to do this for the Laser Musket in PEACE (only in PEACE - the bonuses are there in WARS and the WARS-PEACE patch), so if you're only using PEACE, that would explain it.

Thanks for pointing it out; I'll fix that now, and it will be in the next update.

Edited by antistar

Thank you! I see it now. Yes I'm currently only using PEACE. I have it at the top of the load order, but I tried to patch it into as many mods as I could. Balance probably won't make sense but I won't know until I try. I will do my best to only make reports for cases where Peace was being weird on its own.

A long time ago I installed a mod that also made OMOD's add to a weapons CW instead of the usual mult+add. It was of course a compatibility nightmare for any weapon overhaul mod, so it didn't seem like it was worth it. I tried to learn how to script so I could automate the process of patching but I was just too lazy I guess.. Your mod is super cool and I really like all the small features in it, especially the immersive ones. Thanks a lot. You're making fallout a fun and immersive experience again.

Edited by gum444