clear your mind. regularly. daily.

I drink.

beer or booze? mug or bottle?

Both, but primarily beer.

clear your mind. regularly. daily.

I drink.

beer or booze? mug or bottle?

Both, but primarily beer.

well, you gotta do something to get through the job. to be honest, we're all expecting a lot from you on all this because we've come to expect so much from you, but the hell with our expectations. take your time. don't fill up on rocket fuel and swallow a match or anything

Guest deleted2159825

@johannfingermusch,

Yeah, my own expectations are also pretty high on this project. I've been feverishly re-visiting the design doc in the past week, scrutinizing and revising content as needed. DocGurgle has also been helping out with designing a potentially in-depth Legion questline that parallels the default NCR experience.

A lot of work remains, but I'm actually quite pleased I postponed it while investing time in smaller mods such as The Inheritance and Russell. I've gained invaluable knowledge on scripting large encounters and more nuanced dialogue, all of which will make for a stronger mod.

If nothing else, it will be the most violent quest mod ever made. :)

Guest deleted2159825

i have zero technical skills so i can't really speak on the subject, but anyone who has technical skills ought to be doing something to help. the director goes up and takes the best picture oscar, but he didn't do all the work. who do you want getting the oscar?

Jack Daniels.