The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

Wind smiled and nodded, The Crows had stopped sending assassins a long time ago, Wind took his place with the expedition, he sat on the wagon and sharpened his Crow-Blades. He said to Illadriel, "My name is Wind, by the way..." Wind had been to the deep roads before and knew this would be a hard trip but he also knew this would give him the chance to free those Elves and that is that mattered to him.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm eager to get going. I've been cooped up in this city long enough, and all the smoke and noise isn't something I'm used to. Unless we're waiting on someone, I say we head out." Jadaco stated. "I can see some of the others getting bored as well."

Isabela had not missed the spark in his eyes but agreed that that could wait. She was sure there would be a time in the deep roads, when the nights would be very cold ...

Still wearing her light and amused smile she leaned against one of the stone pillars and waited for things to get going, her arms crossed before her chest.

Illadriel listened to everyone's opinions and glanced at Hinuf. "We're ready to leave?"

The dwarf laughed while stroking his well kept brown beard and nodded. "Aye. Let us leave this human city." He gestured to the mercenaries to start moving. The men started pulling the wagon. Hinuf made his way towards the exit of Kirkwall.

Finally. The elf thought and caught up with the dwarf. They had quite a few things to discuss after all.

"Ahh, here we go. At long last." Jadaco stretched, felt something in his back crack pleasantly, and followed Illadriel. He stayed near the front of the caravan, so that if they were attacked from the front he'd be right there ready to engage them in the position in which he was tactically the most efficient. Orum tagged along behind him, near the rear wheel of the caravan.

"Like I said, I'm a front line fighter. If we're attacked, let me get to the front of the battle so I can keep them focused on me." He said loudly to everybody on the caravan.

Edited by Flipout6

Isabela got moving too as soon as she noticed the caravan getting in gear.

She tagged along a little further behind, taking a last look at Kirkwall. It was definitely not a pretty city, but one with quite a lot of, and quite exciting history.

Things had calmed down, once Anders had disappeared. The Templars and Seekers were busy trying to catch him. She had to chuckle quietly at the thought of Varric's face when Cassandra had pulled him along to interrogate him. She had just shrugged and formed her lips to say, "told you so!"

She knew he would have been fine and he was. She had met him not much later in Orlais, where she and Hawke have made a little trip to. He had wanted to see if Isabela, telling her about their masks and extraordinary dresses, was right or just telling her another wild story. The pirate would never forget the expression on his face, when her friend had found out that it was[i/] true after all.

It was strange to be here by herself. A little.

But then again ... when was she not in the middle of a new adventure and a new bunch of people? But also, she would not have been surprised to see some of the old faces pop up during their journey either.

She was excited about the adventure either way and was also eager to get to know the new folks she was with. They surely had a lot of stories to tell, secrets to share and ... they were all fairly attractive at that.

Edited by SteffiSyndrom

A small reminder. Hawke is a male mage. We're sticking to the canon Warden and Hawke, the ones from CGI trailers. Carry on. :biggrin:

"I hope there won't be a need for fighting." Illadriel said. Her attention focused on the road. She wasn't very familiar with Kirkwall and its outskirts but she hoped that it's at least moderately safe but with the recent troubles it is very unlikely.

"A warrior, eh?" Hinuf asked Jadaco as he rummaged through his pockets looking for a flask. "In my younger days I was of the warrior caste, before I left Orzammar."

"Yes, not born one, but made one. The Blight does that to people. Still, experience taught me many of the skills that I possess, so you won't have me whining about 'oh, this method from training doesn't work!' or 'oh, he wasn't supposed to be able to block that!' I find people like that a little naive, but they're also usually the younger boys and men, it's only their nature." Jadaco enjoyed sharing wisdom he had learned personally, he found it...fulfilling.

Wind sat on the wagon, leaning up against a barrel of water. His thoughts drifting through his memories. He played with a dagger, rolling it around his fingers. He thoughts went to Lorenzo and the events that lead to his death and Wind exile from the Crows. Wind's thoughts got deeper, remembering the killers face. A tall human wearing an Arls badge with a smug arrogant look. He had contracted the Crows to kill his parents, Lorenzo refused the job and he then used another assassin group to kill Lorenzo.

Wind took a bite of one of his apples and forgot those thoughts, he focused mostly on what he knew of the slaves and how he was going to get away from the expedition to save them.

Alaila sighed in relief when the Warden said they were moving out and followed the group, not saying anything and only half-listening to their conversation.