ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Okay so i know the new dlc is not out yet for PC and PS3 user's but i have 360 and seen how the map looks, but i now there will be a jack load of mods coming out for it since it adds a lot of new things to the game. But here are some things i have in mind.

I would like to see if some one can use the option to repair Fort Frostmoth (after you kill General Falx Carius and all the Ash Spawn) like you pay Ralis Sedarys during the mission unearthed. By repairing the Fort you can see the walls better rather than so much ash on them, it adds flags of you choosing like the mod "build your own house" where you could pick Stormcloak. empire, neutral, Deadric...etc. And you can give the guards the armor of your choosing and they will wear it. Docks are fully repaired, blacksmith in the tower where there is a workbench under the ash. In the interior all the walls are fixed and new rooms added to give more room for guards to train and sleep a armory, and bigger treasure room. The under ground room where the spider should be changed where the fort has its own mine and remove the spider's from spawning there. And finally a room just for the dragon born where your items are safe from taking from npc's and chest from re spawning items.

Changes to Fort Frostmoth-exterior

*Walls Repaired

*Guards are added to defend against enemies (dragon's, ash spawn, and more)

*Guards have a re spawn if killed

*blacksmith added where you can sell items

*docks repaired and ships added

*most of the ash is removed (not all since it wouldn't look right with a fort without ash and the area around is all ash)

*enemy from spawn is disabled

Changes to Fort Frostmoth-interior

*walls repaired and rooms opened up

*all ash is removed

*guards roaming halls

*mine under fort is upgraded to have ores so player can mine (iron, corundum, ebony and maybe quick silver. other ores that people could add is gold and silver but those are not needed)

*enemy spawns are disabled

*and player owned area in the fort with all the need items (mannequin 3-8, alchemy lab, enchanting table, possibly a blacksmith set-tanning rack, work bench, grinder and smithy. things to put swords and shields on the wall, and display cases and a chest in front of the bed, i would like to see a boss/ dungeon chest

*Bigger guard barracks and treasure room

Fort Frostmoth-overall

*guards can follow player

*number of guards should be around 19 to 26

* no enemy spawns in fort

Video of Fort frostmoth-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtUFMdVmq8

Video of High Point Tower-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZDJDjQsDGE

I do have the same idea for High point tower which is another imperial fort but smaller. Same idea such as adding guards to the fort and they can follow you. no enemy spawns and possible mine inside of the fort. So please give me some feedback of the idea's or if you have a idea of your self please post it so every one can see.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like a JSA mod or something in Skyrim. They are the oldest team in comics and have had a wide number of characters as part of the team over the years. A few of the main members have been...

-Green Lantern (Alan Scott)- The first green lantern. Though not part of the corp He does have a power ring that runs on magic.

-The Flash (Jay Garrick)- The first Flash.

-Wildcat (Ted Grant)- Heavy weight boxing champion.

-The Spectre (The spirit of Vengeance)- Divine Judge jury and executioner.

-Starman (Ted Knight)- wielder of the cosmic rod which is powered by the stars them selves.

-Hawkman (Katar Hall)- Reincarnated Egyptian Warrior with wings that can carry him into the sky.

-Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)- Vessel Lord of Order and most powerful sorcerer on earth. His Helmet houses Nabu the exiled lord of order that trained him and makes him Dr. Fate.

These are a few of the Characters and I would personally love to be able see these guys in skyrim. Even a armor mod would be Appreciated. All these Characters Have been Fighting for the right since WWII And I think a mod for them is a good Idea. (Hell even a mod of just Doctor Fate would be cool, His helmet Rocks.)

This is my own opinion and others may be opposed to it. its just an Idea.

I'd like a mod that makes all the Thieves Guild Armor pieces upgradeable.

4 pieces of armor

4 hold Reputation Jobs

Tie each armor piece upgrade to the completion of a holds Reputation Job.

At least have something that distinguishes you from the other rabble that do nothing but loiter in the Cistern until you acquire Nightingale/TG Master armors.

Inspired by the Companions' wolf armor, I decided I'd make an even grander wolf themed apparel that will stand taller at higher levels. It's a well shared opinion that being a werewolf is cool, but sometimes impractical. You can't walk around town showing off how big and bad (no offense to red riding hoods or little pigs) you are without freaking out the townsfolk. Also, clawed digits make it really hard to swing weapons. So instead, how about a unique armor that shows off your lycan pride while in your human form? It's so fancy in fact that even non werewolves might want to try it on. I would choose the ebony armor's base stats to match this set, that would make it appealing to players who are still in lower levels while keeping it functional for higher level characters. Link to original topic.

So, this is probably simple for whoever is used to do the ck mumbo-jumbo, but for me or the other users working on this project, it is not - we cam work mostly on models and textures as of now. I'll even throw in the benefit of doubt and say it actually may be a lot of work, considering what we're aiming for.

I'm looking for someone who can make a working custom race esp for us, (meaning, works with vampire, werewolf, has some face options... this should be discussed) use/explain/discuss the possibility of using "unique everything" (because of the new body meshes, so the rest of the world won't be changing shapes) and add dawnguard (and maybe dragonborn) compatibility patches later on.

This is a project for a MALE-ONLY race, adding (possibly) two new body shapes. If anyone is interested, please contact me!

Inspired by the Companions' wolf armor, I decided I'd make an even grander wolf themed apparel that will stand taller at higher levels. It's a well shared opinion that being a werewolf is cool, but sometimes impractical. You can't walk around town showing off how big and bad (no offense to red riding hoods or little pigs) you are without freaking out the townsfolk. Also, clawed digits make it really hard to swing weapons. So instead, how about a unique armor that shows off your lycan pride while in your human form? It's so fancy in fact that even non werewolves might want to try it on. I would choose the ebony armor's base stats to match this set, that would make it appealing to players who are still in lower levels while keeping it functional for higher level characters. Link to original topic.

This Armour looks awesome. Hope to see it someday in the Game. :)

Hey, is there any way you could make a mod that allows you to change the color of the swords you make? I'm a big eragon fan, and I would love to be able to make a Dragonbone Greatsword red and name it Za'rroc, and a normal Dragonbone sword blue to name it brisingr. :) But then again, I wouldn't want to have to wait until I'm at level 100 to do that. It would be nice if I could change the color of any sword that I craft. Is that possible?