Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A mod that lets guards arrest npcs, like bandits or thiefs. When they are in bleeding state guards will attempt to arrest them. Sometimes they should surrender too.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Idea:

A Mod that rebuilds the Forgotten Vale and bring some life back to that Place, so that Gelebor isn't alone anymore. Maybe he can be the Questgiver and Starting Point who will give you Hints, where to find other Snowelf Sanctuaries. Or to find Betrayed, who are willing to get a Part of their lost humanity back. Something like that.

2.Idea:

For some God of War Mods....... Maybe some nice Places from the Games to kill some Gods. Or some more GoW Armor and Weapons.

3.Idea:

Some more and bigger Missions for Dragonborn. Some more items and Dwemer Ruins. Maybe some Quests to Rebuild Forts (Frostmoth, Karstaag) and Dwemer Ruins (Falbtharz, Nchardak)

Maybe a long Sealed and Forgotten Snowelf Hideout for the first idea above.

Some more Information about Miraak and the other Dragonpriests of Solstheim.

A bigger Severin Manor with Features from Hearthfire (Oven, ...) and Dawnguard. Some more Mannequins and Weaponracks. Barrels or Chests at the Enchanting Table for Soulgems. A hidden Treasure from the Severin Family. A new and stronger Variaty of the Cultists: Heretics with their own unique Armor (Maybe just a retex) And the Possiblilty to get their Loyality after the Death of Miraak, because you show them, that you ARE stronger than Miraak and a True Dragonborn. Let them take the Temple of Miraak as their Home rebuild, life,... in there. Maybe add also the Option to make all Dragons of Solsteim friendly to the Player and the People, but not to your Enemies.

Some minor Ideas for the End of my Post:

A Mod that edits a special kind of Bandits, so that I do not longer have to kill ELVES. I always play Elves in TES IV and TES V and I just hate it to kill my Brothers and Sisters. Can you create a Mod that gives you the Option to Rebuild all Nord Ruins? (Remove Clutter and Rocks Rebuild Halls and Stairways......) and to get Control over them by the Factions YOU can choose from (Stormcloaks, Imperials, Thalmor....)

An Option to convince Thalmor Soldiers and Justicars would be nice too. The Option to become Jarl in one of the Citys of Rifton or Markarth, because I don't like the Nord in Markarth and I HATE Maven in Rifton. You can get your own Huscarls of your Choice and you can choose the Look of your Townguards to your very own likings...... Think of it: Guards from all other Races (Argonian, Elves, Orcs,....) and their own Armors and Weapons..... Orcish Guards, Redguard Guards, Dunmer Guards, High- and Woodelve Guards.... Forsworn Guards.................. DEADRIC Guards!!!! That would Be AWESOME!!!!!

Something like that for all the Dwemer Ruins in Skyrim, just with Guards you want to have in there. Rebuild the Dwemer Citys and get Merchants and Trainers there. Become King of Blackreach. Bring Life and LIGHT (!!!) back to thoose empty Halls and build your own Dwemer Army to defend your People and Citys And get a BOSS to the Ruins of Irkngthand so that we can get a "Completed" there!!!!!! :D

That's all for now, because my other Ideas got lost directly after they came to my mind... Maybe they will come back, than I will write them down here too. :)

But for now that's all I have. Until next time,

DL

I've had a few ideas, but have so far been unlucky in terms of others replying to the threads.

So far, I have:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/958401-more-food-please/ (more food options, including the ability to make oven-exclusive recipes from a cooking pot)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/953180-loading-screen-npcs-added-to-game/ (adding NPCs seen in the loading screens as actual NPCs in the game, possibly even as followers or potential spouses)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/932747-birthsignstanding-stone-amulets/ (a set of amulets based on the designs of the standing stones)

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Since we are still able to post, I am hoping I can make one request. Often throughout Skyrim Mods I have seen very little attention given to the Forsworn weapons, and I was hoping that someone could make a Retexture of them matching the Snow Leopard forsworn armor retexture that is already available for download on Nexus. This would be for all their weapons as well as sheaths and quivers, as well as for their Tents and Living Environment to match the snow leopard theme. Also please retexture of all the amulets and circlets to make them more "tribal" matching the forsworn environment. And finally, can we make a Forsworn Gold Coin Retexture or perhaps a Tribal one that is universal among the tribes? And we could call this the Forsworn Tribal Retexture Pack, or something.

Edited by SkyrimSweetheart

• 1 year later...

May I ask you to create a mod for my poor coachmen spending days and nights sitting in their carriages?

I don't mean coachmen near the cities - they are waiting for clients. It's all about those in my heartfire homes. I would like to have an opportunity to send those coachmen to my home when I don't need to travel. It would be great ho have a special "coachman's chair", so that the man will not sandbox in my house, but sit at some small table in the corridor. Maybe suhc a chair could be created by a spell at the place I choose...

I'm not sure it is possible, but I hope something can be done. If not, is there at least a chance to have a mod allowing to redress them in warm clothes and cloaks?

Edited by forplugins1