Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Mapmarkers for the East Empire Trading Company Amuletts from the DLC Dragonborn. And Mapmarkers for the other 3 Falmer books from the DLC Dawnguard, after finding one of them and get the Quest.

What about some "The Hobbit" Outfits? Thranduils Clothes,..... etc.

And also: Can someone create that awesome looking Robe and Crown which that Auri- El Statue at the Entrance wears?

Also now, that Dragonborn is out, is it now more possible, to create Ysgramors Armour? Finally something that fits with Wuuthrad.

Edited by DanielLiswinski

Some more armour mannequins for hearthfire would be nice, I hate to be penalized for making a good looking building and

only have chests for my armour and weapons. Some more non-shield wepaon plaques too would be nice, perhaps they could be

fitted as a room attached to the blocked off doorway [in heljarchen hall at least] in the cellar.

Perhaps even the ability to remove certain furniture from the worktables and replace them with mannequins [like

how you remove workbenches inside the house from the drafting table outside].

You know how some NPCs run and then take cover in corners/behind rocks when a fight breaks out? I think it'd be funny if the player could do that too, although for simplistic purposes it would just be a thing where you just toggle cowering in fear on and off.

My idea is a questline for the Thalmor. I always found it weird that Heimskr could scream about talos in such a public place and not get any Thalmor attention. What I was thinking is there could be a random event in whiterun where a Thalmor assassin could murder Heimskr and destroy the shrine of talos (or have it "off camera" and explained by an NPC or a note). This leads into a questline of a sort of covert war with the Thalmor where you kill off their leaders in Skyrim. The quest giver could be one of the companions or Vignar or pretty much any whiterun citizen with the dialogue to give these quests. The flipside would be on the first kill you can choose to report the person who sent you to the thalmor and they will ask you to eliminate that person to prove your loyalty. Then the questline would proceed with you murdering prominent anti Thalmor persons like the jarl of Dawnstar. It's a bit like the dark brotherhood quests, only directly connected to the empire-thalmor conflict.

Hi! I was thinking about a mod for my fire playthrough. I want my character to have a passive "Inner Fire" that gives him a boost to destruction, but I want it to be reduced over time and give considerably less of a bonus when I am in snowy areas. I would go to any village or town and replenish my buff by standing near a fire source

So basically a 75% boost normally and it lasts for 5 in-game days

A 25% boost in snowy areas and times out much faster, maybe 1 in-game day

A 50% boost in dungeons and times out, lets say 2.5 in-game days.

These boost might be OP, but I am playong on SkyRe with master and all kinds of deadly mods installed.

Thanks, Iaotle

i'd like to have executions as random events in cities... and not necessarily rare :devil:

Would be nice to see also in wilderness thalmor\imperials\stormcloacks patrols executing their prisoner (a block is easy to carry ^^ )

there's a civil war, and plenty of bandit in skyrim... it would give a lot of immersion

Edited by Jodi79