Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a large Wolf pet that serves as a follower like Meeko, but can also be mounted, perhaps through a dialogue option since he'd also be a follower.

Ideally, he'd be something like a large Ice Wolf, have a tradable inventory thing like conventional followers, and perhaps have the Frost Breath and Ice Form shouts on approximate Greybeard-level cooldown times.

Being the code-illiterate person I am I haven't even begun to try and fix one problem I have (and can't fix) while on horseback. I make good use of my horse since I hate fast travel and for some some reason the camera angle won't allow me look directly down, the vertical axis seems to have a max value and I find it incredibly annoying dragging the camera on (or sometimes under) the ground while riding downhill.

If you can find a fix for this I would be very grateful!

I would like to see a new house mod. There are a lot of Assassin Creed fans and none of the skyrim houses fit my character which is a Assassin with the Tomahawk and Connor's clothing from steam workshop. So i would like to see if some one could make the Mansion that he owns when the new Dragonborn DLC comes out. Like put it somewhere either on the west side of the island or just find a wonderful place in skyrim to put it. And i was thinking make the whole look like the one in assassin's creed 3, even the hidden door that leads to the basement. I wold post picture's but i can't find any that shows th whole house.

For the Requested Mod Racial Armours:

It always makes me sad, if I have to kill my own kind. I'm always an Elf and I always have to kill Elves,..... That bothers me the most.

Same for Orcs killing Orcs...... Something to Change this Situation, so that killing Bandits, Mages, etc. makes fun again. If it's suppost to make fun at all. :D

As always sorry for my bad english.

I posted this some pages before, but I think, I will post it again to show you, how important it is to me.

Simple Excample Snowwalking Skyrim- Snowwalking Reality

Why can you walk through the deepest Snowstorm without harm butin Reality every Step is hard to take. Snow has fallen again at my Place, so I came up with this idea once more. Why is it, that you can see just the Animation I ask for on Assassins Creed 3? Have you seen how Connor reacts if stepping into deep Snow? He becomes slower, even while running up a Hill. That is, what is missing in Skyrim: Realistic Moving.

BTW. The Ash in Dragonborn don't look really like Ash. More like sort of dirty snow. Can someone fix that too? So that The Ashen Areas do really look like Grey Wasteland, not like Brown Snow.

I come up with one more Idea: Dwemer Ruins Reclaimed!

What about that? Bring back Life to those empty Halls, Remove rocks, Trash,.... let those Halls look like they where just build. Also do the same for Markarth. Really, a city that looks like sh*t isn't really nice, especially Understone Keep. So much time but still leave that Junck everywhere.... Not really "gloriouse" if you would ask me. Maybe some could be build up from the Faction which send you there. Like Irkngthand rebuild by the Thievesguild, Mzulft rebuild by the Mages Guild..... Such Things could be done, or just let them be conquored by the Faction or Hold who owns that Part of Skyrim. Like I said Bthardamz reclaimed and rebuild by the Markarth Folk (Uhhh Calcelmo would love this^^).....

Oooooooohhohhhhoooohohohohho Something very Special: Blackreach!!! oO Reclaimed and civilized by all of Skyrim (For BR is connected with Ruins in different Holds) But Guraded by the Faction you've choosen in the Civil War Questline. If you havn't it should be guarded by just those which are connected with BR.

OR (to short Things up a bit) Some Dwemer could be prissioned deep in there Homes by the Falmer who like nothing more than torture them and let them suffer the same Way, that the former Snow elves had to. You can rescue them, learn some of their Secrets as a Reward (special enchanted Gear and Things like that) and you can help them Reclaim their Homes ( Well only the bigger ones)

Ooorrr, for even more unlore Sh*t

Do you remember what Gelebor said? About the intelligenz within the Betrayed? Why not bring them back to some more culturized Things and help THEM insetead the Dwemer?

I could write Fiction after Fiction but noone will get to see them because I can't bring my words into something so big like my own Mod. I can't mod. :(

So I'min need for the Help of others who might help me out a bit. And if it's not lore freindly, it could still be done and someone could send me the Link to get it.....

Do what ever you want with my ideas, therefore I bring them here, just for you. Maybe there is something that won't go out of your mind too, after reading all this. Until then, I will just continue thinking and share my Thoughts with you here. :smile:

Thankfully your

D :wink:

EDIT:

I could understand if you have a 100% stealth Char with Lightfood Perk or play as Elf but think of it: A Nord Barbarian with Heavy Armor wielding a 2H Axe and can still walk on Snow like there is nothing.... Seriously this is nonsense. Hopefully someone can fix it also fix the invisible Snow that falls from the Sky. Where is that Snow that comes down? Is Skyrim now a Tropical Place or what? Seeing People walking through deep Snow and use a lot more a broom to clean their Ground and building some Snowhills and Snowmans..... This is, what I see in snowie Places like Skyrim. Christmas all the Year. Why not? Would be nice....

Edited by DanielLiswinski

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have a couple of requests. (OK a bunch 'cause Im greedy)

1) Elk and rabbits poop so I can track them, maybe like a decal like footprints or enhanced blood textures.

2) a replacement for enterable windows. SO I can lockpick. jimmy open windows on my thief.

3) a mod that adds hail to the weather, like maybe rain that hurts you.

4) a tornado mod

5 ) an npc needs mod so npcs/creatures can starve or freeze to death.

6) a mod the retextures some hawks to look like vultures and a remesh oth the nest to look like a corpse chest cavity.

7) The weird bug were npcs fiddle with corpses applied to animals so they seem to be scavenging.

8) Bloody footprints after you walk through blood. Maybe gaurds noticed you are covered in blood.

So those are my unreasonable requests. Gonna try to make them myself but we will see how that turns out.

Thanks all you awesome modders.

How about that:

Make it possible to create all Parts for a Hearthfire House, so that we have 3 more rooms in the Cellar and the 3 Towers on top of the other Rooms at your Main House........ My english is horrible. :confused:

I think, that this could be to much for me as an absolute Modding newbie. I'm about to learn how to mod with Vanilla Items and maybe start with Oblivion first, I guess.

For the House, I thought to put in the Cellar: Storage Room, Alchemie Garden and Weaponry. Above we will have: Bedroom, Trophieroom and Kitchen. The Towers will be above on the First Floor with the Entrance and a trapdoor for the upper Parts of the Tower: The Towers will be lifted up 1 stage so that the other Rooms will get a Roof and the Towers will look better fitting than they would from the Stairs that will absolutely not fit in this Image of the Dreamhouse I want to have. Maybe it could be combined with existing Mods like the ones, that put a Wall around your House......

Ideas over ideas. :biggrin:

I hope that someone can help me for i will already say "Thank you".