The Hybrids MOD

gun1

The Hybrids MOD

THIS ARE MY IDEAS FEEL FREE TO USE THEM AND MAKE THIS MOD! :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My Ideas:

1. Be werewolf and vampire at the same time (I mean vamps recognize you as one of them, Dawnguard factionmembers as one of them and last but not least werewolves as one of them, so something like a Human/Vampire/Werewolf all-in-one at the same time, but still to be able to finish the game and also the possibility to be only Vampire, Werewolf or none of both.)

2. Choose between Werewolf form, Vampire Lord form or Hybrid form (each with their pros and contras, only hybrid is the ultimate form)

3. Three forms of hybrids each with its own race skin (when you become a hybrid your skin should change and race to the respective hybrid form):

Lycan-Vampire Hybrid

A Hybrid with a Lycan dominant side resembles a Lycan in appearance. However, their faces are only slightly elongated, and their eyes are completely black. Their ribcages are also slightly extended. They also have little or no fur and blueish-grey skin. They have the talons and animalistic posture of a Lycan. Michael Corvin is the only known Lycan-Vampire Hybrid. SKINEXAMPLE: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120116203924/underworld/images/3/37/HybridFull_2.gif only when you transform.

Neutral Hybrid

Someone naturally born from a Vampire and a Lycan may display yet a different set of characteristics. Viktor's daughter, Sonja, a Vampire, fell in love with a Lycan named Lucian. This type of Hybrid is implied in scenes discussing the pregnancy of the Vampire Sonja by Lucian. However, there is no evidence indicating whether this type of Hybrid would bear increased power or fewer weaknesses, or even if Sonja's pregnancy would have survived to full-term. SKINEXAMPLE: Skin turns white and eyes complete black, nothing else changes, but this skin is forever. Everybody fears you, but nobody is unfriendly or attacks you, something like neutral.

Vampire-Lycan Hybrid

A Hybrid who was a Vampire first, on the other hand, has more physical attributes portraying its chiropteran ancestry. While it shares the black eyes, grey skin, Lycan talons and musculature of a Lycan-dominant Hybrid, a Vampire-dominant Hybrid has noticeably bat-like ears flattened into its head, a bat-like nose, no hair at all, and taloned, retractable wings. Marcus was the only known Vampire-Lycan Hybrid. SKINEXAMPLE: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091127030824/underworld/images/b/b1/295ekh0.jpg only when you transform.

4. Gain one of the Hybrid forms through applying the correct order of transformations. For the first, Werewolf than Vampire. For the second, choose from Character creation screen. For the third, Vampire than Werewolf

5. Integrate the best stuff from these 3 mods and tune them: Better Vampires by Brehanin, Belua Sanguinare Revisited - Dynamic Vampires and Tales of Lycanthropy - Werewolf Overhaul ( all can be found via Skyrim.Nexus Search)

6. Integrate mods like: Bottle That Blood – For Vampires by LFox, Predator Vision – Vampire and Werewolf by Gopher, Bat Travel Vampire Power for Dawnguard DLC by Didymus Ei, Royal Bloodline - Vampire Lord perk tree and abilities by xyks, No Vampire Sunken Face for ECE - BFG - The Ashen Race and Vanilla Males, Female Vampires Have Fangs by Acdale, Female Vampire Eye Fix by jaked11, Vampire Face Fix V1_0 by Fatalmasterpiece, Dawnguard Vampire Face Fix by CraftyGremlin and so on... I mean cool little mods that make the gameplay so much better and more realistic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lycan-Vampire Hybrid

-2 Forms: Werewolf and the Hybrid one

-All the Werewolf positive effects, none of their negatives and some other maybe some cool and good ideas

-Hybrid form has own skin and transformation and animations and werewolf hybrid perk tree

-needs to feed

-silver kills

-no falling damage

Dawnguard likes you, the vampires hate you

Neutral Hybrid

-has no transformation because its a race

-all of the positive effects from werewolves and the ones from vampires

-race has own skin

-no blooddrinking and no feeding

-can become a hybrid lord with transformation with own skin, transformation and animations and perk tree

-is resistent against everything besides magic and physical damage

-no falling damage

Nobody likes you at the beginning because you are E.T., but you are neutral

Vampire-Lycan Hybrid

-2 Forms: vampire and the Hybrid one (looks different than the werewolf hybrid one)

-All the vampire positive effects, none of their negatives and some other maybe some cool and good ideas

-Hybrid form has own skin and transformation and animations and vampire hybrid perk tree

-needs to drink blood

-staying to long in the sun kills you

- it really doesnt like garlic

-no falling damage

Vampires like you, but the Dawnguard hates you

Besides this tune the standard Vampires and Werewolves with the mods listed above!!! :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Edited by gun1

The Lycan-Vampire Hybrid seems very interesting to me. If anyone is interesting in creating such beast and could create additional animations I could give some cool abilities and develop a realistic flight system that takes into account wind and gravity. See my mod Dragorian nad Dranaugh Races Reworked for Oblivion to have some idea what I have on my mind.

PS

Personally, I would like to make some kind of humanoid winged reptilian similar to werewolf in posture. I would give it all my abilities from my Nature of the beast II mod plus realistic flight, gliding, falling, new sense like thermal vision and many more. But I need someone to do the beast and many animations! If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Edited by gulogulo

sounds like a great idea, though i'd suggest simplifying it in order to make it more surmountable for a modder to approach.

I remember i played this crappy but addictive little browser game about 9 years ago called Adventure Quest, and in it you could become a 'Werepyre' if you tricked the Lycans and Vamps into biting you. It looked like a huge wolfman but with black fur instead of beige, it had huge wings made of a leathery material with no fur, completely red eyes without irises and a black bushy tail.

http://images.wikia.com/aq/images/b/b5/Wolfwing.jpg

I love this idea, I always loved hybrid characters XD. by the way in underworld hybrids have unique ability to partially transform: Michael turned his hand into claw to open can of paint, and if I am not mistaken Marcus use his wing-talon to stab someone when in his "human" form so maybe hybrids in this idea could do the same ?

also hybrids should lose most of their weakness since it was main reason for becoming a hybrid in underworld, only weakness that all hybrids had is need for blood, I know that it could make character look overpowered but underworld shown us that hybrids aren't invincible and can be overwhelmed,for example if we fought against other hybrids :D.

ps."adventure quest" good old times XD

ps2. sorry for bad english

Edited by culaio

sounds like a great idea, though i'd suggest simplifying it in order to make it more surmountable for a modder to approach.

I remember i played this crappy but addictive little browser game about 9 years ago called Adventure Quest, and in it you could become a 'Werepyre' if you tricked the Lycans and Vamps into biting you. It looked like a huge wolfman but with black fur instead of beige, it had huge wings made of a leathery material with no fur, completely red eyes without irises and a black bushy tail.

http://images.wikia.com/aq/images/b/b5/Wolfwing.jpg

My mod resembles it a litle

Here

if anyone would like to make it a playable race, then pm me.

this is a really awesome idea, i have honestly played with all of these mods(not all at once, switched vampire mods out when i wanted to have a different playstyle) and i really loved them all, and couldnt decide which ones to use, if only some one could compile all of these vampire and werewolf mods and the ideas in the first post into one big overhaul

you could also integrate stuff from some lesser known werewolf and vampire mods like: vampiric thirst , werewolf upgrade , T3nd0s Skyrim Redone the vampire module , the vampire fx project , Day walker ring , vampire upgrade , Ultimate Vampirism Overhaul both of his overhauls , draekic vampires , Vampirism Dawn of Blood , Vampire Overhaul , Sanguinare Vampiris - A Vampire Overhaul , Bloodmoon Rising - Dawnguard Werewolf Overhaul , Werewolf Perks Expanded - Dawnguard , The Beast Within - Passive Werewolf Perks , ToL Werewolf Overhaul The call of the Bloodmoon , The Power of Blood - Passive Vampire Lord Perks , Yet Another Werewolf Improvement , Werewolf Affinity , Curse of the Werewolf Mod , LFox Vampire Improvements , LFox Werewolf Improvements , Vampire Lords new abilities , Vampire Lord Mass Necromancy , True Vampire Lord , Revamped Vampire Lord , Vampire Lords can Loot and Activate , Dawnguard no Vampire Attacks , Vampirism Enhanced - Vampire Overhaul , Vampire Gameplay Overhaul , True Death - A Vampire Slaying Mod , sOys Vampire Perks , Expanded Vampire lord Spells , Nature of the beast II , Nature of the beast, Overhauled Lycanthropy Project - New Perks, Vampire Lord Polished , Dawnguard Custom Race Vampire Fix , Vampiric Thirst - Dawnguard Edition , and vampire lord spells in human form also that would be sweet

and this mod i thought was really cool: Morrowind Vampires have different vampire bloodlines would be sweet

Edited by keizaalfeyn