Dawn of a new age

Brutii

VulViingKonahrik looked up with and around, there seemed no retribution at the current time. That was good. No more needless slaughter. Dead Joorre would not build his empire. The dragon raised into the air and flew east, drawing closer on Cheydinhal. He had already expected retribution, but maybe this was a good sign. The Dragon circled the City, roaring in his tounge "Joorre! Hon! Fah Zu Drun Aan Tinvaak Fah Joorre Wah Hon!"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragon, whatever its name was, circled Cheydinhal, and Rilgomm didn't like this fact at all. The guard captain readied the men for battle, but on Rilgomm's orders, didn't attack. Villagers readied buckets of water. Rilgomm drew his axe, but never attacked.

"What is it you want, dragon? We shall not fall to you quite so easily!" He shouted at it, as it came around his side of the wall again. In reality he was scared for everybody within Cheydinhal, but he had to lead by example. No mindless brutality, but brave and protective in the face of danger. At least, that's what he tried to radiate. A good example would ensure others followed that example.

The dragon, whatever its name was, circled Cheydinhal, and Rilgomm didn't like this fact at all. The guard captain readied the men for battle, but on Rilgomm's orders, didn't attack. Villagers readied buckets of water. Rilgomm drew his axe, but never attacked.

"What is it you want, dragon? We shall not fall to you quite so easily!" He shouted at it, as it came around his side of the wall again. In reality he was scared for everybody within Cheydinhal, but he had to lead by example. No mindless brutality, but brave and protective in the face of danger. At least, that's what he tried to radiate. A good example would ensure others followed that example.

VulViingKonahrik landed infront of the man "Zu'u VulViingKonahrik, Zu'u Zoor. You dare mock me with blatant disregard for traditions, though I expected as much from a Joor. I bring my demands. First: You and the soldiers in Bruma shall forfeit the Jerall mountains. Second: You will forfeit the Valus Mountains. Third: You shall tell the Joor in chorrol to forfeit the Northern Colovian high lands. Finally: You will surrender and Cheydinhal, Bruma and Chorrol will become cities of MY empire. That is my ultimatum" The dragon said. He wanted these lands back. He had no idea that Bruma and Chorrol was not allied with the Knights of the thorn. "Nothing, short of my creator Akatosh will stop me mortal, resistance would be futile. If you and your people serve me, then you will all be rewarded richly."

It took him quite some time to reach the shrine, but when he did the leader of the worshippers there noticed what he was almost immediately.

"You have been blessed child! What have you come here for?"

Rend looked to him, and each of the worshippers, proclaiming, "I have been sent on behalf of our lord Hircine to call you forth to join his ranks! Who among you shall stand to serve your master!?"

They all called out with a resounding 'YES!', bringing a great fanged smile to Rend's face.

He gave cups to each of the worshippers containing a few drops of his blood mixed in with some water. A few moments after they all drank, each of them changed. Normally they would go into a frenzied bloodlust during their first change, but Rend's presence allowed them heightened control over themselves. Still, he knew the bloodlust still needed to be satisfied, so they all moved south, toward Bravil...

VulViingKonahrik roared "You have until tomorrow to comply. The only other option is death. I have an army. Their number is legion. Their name death." The dragon flew up into the air and headed towards skingrad, he believed there was an ancient Joor there he knew.

VulViingKonahrik landed in skingrad castle, on the roof of the keep, and roared. The guards looked up, many were terrified at this huge dragon which was sitting atop the castle.

Selene was in the forge, fixing a metal platform to a pair of unfinished heels, when the roar echoed throughout the castle... she put down the heel, and walked out of the forge, walking briskly throughout the halls, hearing the guards mention something about a dragon, and rolling her eyes at there fear.

She pushed open a large door, that led to one of the balcony's of Castle Skingrad, elevated high above the town itself, as it always had been. She walked out slowly, looking around until she spotted the dragon, sitting atop the roof. A smile formed on her face, and she thought she recognised the dragon. "Drem yol lok, VulviingKonahrik... it is good to see you after all of these years."

Selene was in the forge, fixing a metal platform to a pair of unfinished heels, when the roar echoed throughout the castle... she put down the heel, and walked out of the forge, walking briskly throughout the halls, hearing the guards mention something about a dragon, and rolling her eyes at there fear.

She pushed open a large door, that led to one of the balcony's of Castle Skingrad, elevated high above the town itself, as it always had been. She walked out slowly, looking around until she spotted the dragon, sitting atop the roof. A smile formed on her face, and she thought she recognised the dragon. "Drem yol lok, VulviingKonahrik... it is good to see you after all of these years."

The dragon's eye widened "Why does every Joor I come across not have the decency to follow a simple tradition. All I ask is that the elder speaks first! Is that so much?" He asked, there was a time when all terrified and revered him, for a conqueror and a hero he was, thats what they'd say. "Drem yol lok, Selene, I guessed you would be involved in this war of the Joorre. I have delievered an Ultimatum to the Joorre of cheydinhal. Soon I will own Chorrol, Bruma and Cheydinhal... that is, if the Joorre know whats good for them."

Selene smiled, she respected the dragon, he was such a powerful being "I do apologize, Thur... i tend to forget tradition. But it is a pleasure to see you again." Selene said, and then replied "Indeed i do enjoy this... i thrive in war, as do you it seems. Cheydinhall, Chorrol and Bruma? It will be difficult, i know the lord of Bruma is particularly stubborn... a relic of the dead empire i once ruled... It seems Coation's reign left this world tattered... but all can be made whole once again."

Selene smiled, she respected the dragon, he was such a powerful being "I do apologize, Thur... i tend to forget tradition. But it is a pleasure to see you again." Selene said, and then replied "Indeed i do enjoy this... i thrive in war, as do you it seems. Cheydinhall, Chorrol and Bruma? It will be difficult, i know the lord of Bruma is particularly stubborn... a relic of the dead empire i once ruled... It seems Coation's reign left this world tattered... but all can be made whole once again."

"I doubt this is all Coations fault, years have passed, the empire has had many chances to stabilize its self, indeed, it did for a short time. Still, the hermit in the hills... I mean, Coation, did have something to do with this." VulViingKonahrik said "They would pay the price for stuburness then. My armies number is legion and their name is death. If they serve me, then prehapes both this empire and mine will stabilize"

"The time of this empire has ended... a new one must be created.. i have plans for this land, and i need all of the assistance i can get... an Alliance, old friend, is what i propose. You shall have your lands back... and perhaps you may have a living army once again." Selene said, the wind strong upon the balcony, her her black cape bellowing out like wings.