Dawn of a new age

Brutii

"The time of this empire has ended... a new one must be created.. i have plans for this land, and i need all of the assistance i can get... an Alliance, old friend, is what i propose. You shall have your lands back... and perhaps you may have a living army once again." Selene said, the wind strong upon the balcony, her her black cape bellowing out like wings.

"I will... think about it. I would have my terms. I would want my old empire back. And I will want morrowind and skyrim. Parts were mine before, but the cliff racers, million in number, drove us off with the Joorre." The dragon said "I will need to think about the terms. As I presume you will, Fahdon?"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene raised an eyebrow, and looked at VulViingKonahrik "All of the land you desire will not be able to be obtained so easily... Morrowind is returning to it's glory, and Skyrim are unafraid of dragons now... i feel that there are some parts of your empire you will not be able to have back, the same goes for me. But there are parts of Skyrim, of morrowind i am sure you could take, however the living will not loose whole provinces so easily." Selene said, knowing that having such land back could probably never happen.

Selene raised an eyebrow, and looked at VulViingKonahrik "All of the land you desire will not be able to be obtained so easily... Morrowind is returning to it's glory, and Skyrim are unafraid of dragons now... i feel that there are some parts of your empire you will not be able to have back, the same goes for me. But there are parts of Skyrim, of morrowind i am sure you could take, however the living will not loose whole provinces so easily." Selene said, knowing that having such land back could probably never happen.

"Me and my army can wait a mellenia, the Joorre cannot. They don't need to fear me to die by me. And morrowind? I can capture from Solstheim. Barrows on that island will provide excellent troops. And then I will have mortals, and for everyone one which dies another Draugr or Dragon Priest. The Joorre will learn to fear me again"

Selene smiled darkly and said "I'm glad i'm not living then. But how would this work? Having the mortals live in fear of you,as they did Alduin would only lead to a re-telling of events... or your god-creator taking notice. The divines have favoured the living, the mortals now... But if it is an empire you wish, i shall assist, but i am no slave... i would require my own land, and power... But you know that already. There will be rivers of blood before the end of this, but for now, we must aim small, time is something we possess, and they do not... first cyrodiil."

Selene smiled darkly and said "I'm glad i'm not living then. But how would this work? Having the mortals live in fear of you,as they did Alduin would only lead to a re-telling of events... or your god-creator taking notice. The divines have favoured the living, the mortals now... But if it is an empire you wish, i shall assist, but i am no slave... i would require my own land, and power... But you know that already. There will be rivers of blood before the end of this, but for now, we must aim small, time is something we possess, and they do not... first cyrodiil."

"The divines made Dov to destroy the world. I accept this, but I, and hopefully the other Dov will not destroy it until our father Akatosh commands. When he does, we will turn the water to blood and the land to fire. Cities will seethe none could believe, we'll wash away impurities, wash away all that couldn't be. Then we will follow the Aedra to the next Cycle. But no sooner and no later. Until then, i intend to rebuild my empire. If mortals can do it, then so can Dovah! First, Cyrodiil, then the other provinces on my agenda"

Edited by Brutii

"I would give you a speech about station, where you must fit... but i have never followed the rules of station, what should, and what shouldn't be. It will be interesting to see your empire, as i have seen many rise and fall... this will be something different." Selene said, walking over to the edge of the balcony, and peering over at her city. The people in skingrad lived well-if they were loyal to her cause, if not... they would fill the ground with fresh corpses.

"I would give you a speech about station, where you must fit... but i have never followed the rules of station, what should, and what shouldn't be. It will be interesting to see your empire, as i have seen many rise and fall... this will be something different." Selene said, walking over to the edge of the balcony, and peering over at her city. The people in skingrad lived well-if they were loyal to her cause, if not... they would fill the ground with fresh corpses.

The dragon gave a nod "I don't think you would have a need for northen tamrial, that was Dragon land, I would have it as such." The dragon looked at skingrad "You Joorre, you've always impressed me. Even in the darkest depths of dispair, the Joorre fight their way out, for their freedom. Then they kill each other. Joorre are foolish, but a Joor is smart."

Selene smiled, and said "They are rather smart aren't they? the living? I need not what they do, yearn not for there desires... i'm detached from the mindset of the mortal races, undeath has changed me... i feel nothing, yet my mind remains... so short-lived are there lives, the conflicts they wage, i learnt long ago that trapping them in despair will only make there hope shine brighter... foolish, yet brave."

Selene smiled, and said "They are rather smart aren't they? the living? I need not what they do, yearn not for there desires... i'm detached from the mindset of the mortal races, undeath has changed me... i feel nothing, yet my mind remains... so short-lived are there lives, the conflicts they wage, i learnt long ago that trapping them in despair will only make there hope shine brighter... foolish, yet brave."

"Doomed to repeat mistakes because of the short lives. Even the Elves don't live longer than 1000 years... except maybe that Fyr one... that Dark elf. He was over 3000..." The dragon said "Still, a few generations and the people under my control will worship me as their lord. A few more and there may be another dragon cult. Joorre will do anything for power."

Selene laughed at his last statement, that rung bells of truth for her "You are correct... i know that i would do anything for power... things a dragon could not comprehend." She said, meaning the many degrading acts she had performed in the past, simply to get where she wants. She looked down as a party of people returned to the castle... it had better be her scouts, she needed the information to plan accordingly.