11th birthday, 1 million NMM unique downloads, and a download overhaul

Dark0ne

Kia ora

Nice one guys,.. way to go

Gratz on the birthday too

If I could ask one thing of you at all, it would be please take wee look at the ay NMM handles

version, it can be a little confusing at time specially if the modder doesn't document clearly to over write or install with when they post updates.

(I understand you can't help that) but often time it saying there a version update and the file wants to over write the one on our drive, if we say yes it uncheck's the installed version and when we hit install it crash's

Great job by you all, all the same,. thank you so much for ALL you effort

KUDO'S

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--I hope Bethesda reaslises all that you have done for them, in promoting, enriching their games...

--This entire ES Nexus, it is glorious. It is better than any news feed I have. I go through the news reluctantly, but seeing what's new here is the guilty pleasure of my day.

I may very well go Premium.

Happy B-day indeed! And thank you, as I have been here downloading for Oblivion, both Fallout's etc.. for some time. Really, no other site even comes close for me.

One question I have; I am already a Premium member and I would like to contribute more. However, I don't see any option to donate, say through Paypal etc. If I just missed it, I apologize, but I think this site is vital to the community, and very much appreciate the hard work and time you have put into it, so if I can find a a way to float a few more $$$ to help support/expanded the Nexus, I will be happy to help.

Again, thank you Dark0ne!

EDIT: Just read Tamara's post below, and I concur. It seems that donations are not the way you want to go. Fair enough, but to Tamara's point if there are other ways in which we can support monetarily, it seems you may have a number of us willing to go past just the Premium charge. Just food for thought.

Nemesis.

Edited by nemesis200767