11th birthday, 1 million NMM unique downloads, and a download overhaul

Dark0ne

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Nexus sites and am glad I bought the lifetime premium membership. Money well spent. These sites, along with the awesome modders, have given me many more hours of enjoyment from all of my favorite games. Cheers to the Nexus sites. I'll have a few beers tonight while enjoying my heavily modded Skyrim to celebrate.

You guys are pretty much the sole reason I'm still playing Oblivion and Morrowind so many years later, and I'm sure you'll be the reason I'm still playing Skyrim ten years from now. Happy birthday, and thanks for being awesome. :)

Happy Bday guys and great work! I cant remember the last time i checked on Planetelderscrolls for a mod, years atleast. Nexus sites have been my one source mod shopping place since Oblivion game out, and I not only get all my elderscroll mods from ya'll but my Fallout mods too.

Im still not happy with your NMM, for anything other than a mod sorter. Every time i have tried to use it to download a file from any of the sites its invariably drops the file before its finished, and cant be restarted except for clicking the Download button again from the nexus site (and again it will just hang) I've reported the bug a few times on the NMM but never hear back from anyone on it, as to cause or solution, and the various new releases have never solved that problem for me. Also as i have posted before, simply downloading manually is Faster, always, every time. So I still wish you the best of luck figuring out whats going on with NMM, and again a heart felt congratulations for keeping to and keeping up with your origional mission intentions. As for Premium service, I've never felt there was a reason to sign up for it. I dont care for monthly recurring fees so to speak, but i have been tempted in the past to send you all money just as a way to say thanks for keeping all the mods i could ever want so easy to find and download. So after I post this ill go look and see if there is a way for me to make a one time thank you gift without using paypal and if there is, ill be sending it your way payday (monday.) Thanks Again!

Happy Birthday Nexus. Robin, you have done a fantastic job over the years - not just creating a reliable download site - but also creating a moderating system for the comments and forums that encourages Community and community responsibility. You are real diamond! Thank you for all the happy times over the 11 years. I am proud to be a Lifetime member and one of the 'Oldies' on the site.

If you are not going to accept any donations, maybe you can think of some sort of extra little something - I don't know - a mug or something - Nexus fans can buy that can earn the site a bit of extra dosh. No telling when you might have another crunch.

I also want to thank the entire NEXUS team. Thank you for being part of creating such a brilliant resource. Coming here every morning before I start my stressful work day helps me to be in the right frame of mind to do good work.

Finally, thank you, thank you to all the modders who put your mods on NEXUS. I can't remember the last time I went anywhere else to find one. I think it was sometime back before Skyrim.

Picture: Fireworks, carrot birthday cake and champagne! - okay, no like? Picture what you would like to celebrate :-)

I spend more time on this site than something as trite as facebook and I spend more time on here than I do actually playing Skyrim. That alone speaks for itself. Infinite love for everything this site brings me and others on a daily basis. Happy Birthday and hopefully there will be another hundred of em!