New Oblivion Realms

ReverendFelix

I'm trying to link some cages so they all open on 1 switch. I've tried multiple ways and still haven't got past using a switch to open 1 cage. The others have been parent enabled from the previous on down the line, but won't open.

Edit;

Never mind on this one. I found a way...

Edited by ReverendFelix

Excellent, thank you!

The most efficient way to do this is to make the switch the parent and the cages children - and modify the switch so that parent activates linked child rather than vice versa.

Regards meshes, if you need anything modified I can do simple modifications quickly and cleanly in Blender.

Excellent, thank you!

ÃÂ

The most efficient way to do this is to make the switch the parent and the cages children - and modify the switch so that parent activates linked child rather than vice versa.

ÃÂ

Regards meshes, if you need anything modified I can do simple modifications quickly and cleanly in Blender.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you. I ended up making new cage objects and trading out some scripts. I put the lift call script on the cage master lever, and I think torturecagescript02 on the cages. The torturecage mesh wouldn't let me link it to the other cages otherwise. A bit experimental, but it function in game perfectly!

Again thanks for the advice :)

Edit;

I was never able to get blender working for nifs. But I am adept with nifskope though.

Edited by ReverendFelix