Seconds from Silence - Abstract Era Entertainment

BigBizkit

In response to post #72250198.

naijiri wrote: The login on your website is not working for me. Confirmed account, but when I enter the correct data I simply land on the landing page without any error and not logged in. Cookies are turned on.

Have been having this same issue for weeks now. Different browsers doesn't fix it either.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it could be really nice but after register i figured out that it's a type of game that i will never play:

" Register now for Alpha and get free 3 months premium accounter after game's releases.

So NO, i don't play any game that have real money transactions. Sorry, just another game that i will never buy or play.

In response to post #72433403.

joewalabel wrote: I think that it could be really nice but after register i figured out that it's a type of game that i will never play:

" Register now for Alpha and get free 3 months premium accounter after game's releases.

So NO, i don't play any game that have real money transactions. Sorry, just another game that i will never buy or play.

Its says on their frontpage: "3 FREE MONTHS of Premium Membership"
Looks like it might just be a subscription based game, like WOW. I haven't seen anything mentioned of real money transaction in game.

• 4 weeks later...

This certainly sounds like an interesting concept.. however, I'm also concerned about the kind of subscription required to play, whether they offer a F2P model, what that would look like, if it then turns into a P2W scenario and all the various permutations involved with the pay model structure. I'll be keeping an eye out (also as a side note, I still can't get an email for registering on your site!).

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #72433403. #72506433 is also a reply to the same post.

joewalabel wrote: I think that it could be really nice but after register i figured out that it's a type of game that i will never play:

MrFrans wrote: Its says on their frontpage: "3 FREE MONTHS of Premium Membership"
Looks like it might just be a subscription based game, like WOW. I haven't seen anything mentioned of real money transaction in game.

Why not? is some Free P2W Stuff better? They are 2 Types of MMO

Unfair Free P2W
Fair Subscription based ones

so why not paying?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #72433403. #72506433, #73688443 are all replies on the same post.

MrFrans wrote: Its says on their frontpage: "3 FREE MONTHS of Premium Membership"
Shalena2903 wrote: Why not? is some Free P2W Stuff better? They are 2 Types of MMO

Unfair Free P2W
Fair Subscription based ones

so why not paying?

Theres also fair pay for cosmetics mmo's.

• 2 months later...
In response to post #74798943.

removed75969363 wrote: i just feel like this is a big lie by bethesda lol from the video it looks like skyrim but they added the build mechanics from fallout 4

Me also. Pay to play? Like, what? Im pissed off because I finacially paid them monies for development. Now I see its a continual money reaper.
Get people into the game then then back them into a corner to pay and play. Nah... Too much like a seaside arcade environment.
Very disappointing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...