FWE Mama Dolce's question??

shadowfx78

• 1 month later...

Quite a few places respawn. I can think of several on the Megaton to Rivet City route. Just as well the bodies eventually disappear, otherwise those spots would be overflowing with Supermutant or Raider bits in pretty short order.

I wish there was a mod that let the bodies stay put for like a month or two and then replaced the humanoid ones with a skeleton. Heh, the "Properly Decaying Bodies" mod ;)

• 1 month later...

I wish there was a mod that let the bodies stay put for like a month or two and then replaced the humanoid ones with a skeleton. Heh, the "Properly Decaying Bodies" mod ;)

there was, i dont know if it is still on nexus or not. i merged it with several other mods and i dont remember the name of it.

but what it did was, after the first re-spawn time, it would replace the bodies with skeletons, then the next, it would remove the skeletons. i may still have it, but it may be one of those that the file name did not match the mod name on the page. that happens a lot.

there was, i dont know if it is still on nexus or not. i merged it with several other mods and i dont remember the name of it.

but what it did was, after the first re-spawn time, it would replace the bodies with skeletons, then the next, it would remove the skeletons. i may still have it, but it may be one of those that the file name did not match the mod name on the page. that happens a lot.

very cool! i'll search for it... if i find it i'll post. if not and you find it , would you mind posting the link?