Swords Request

rondivu

yup ihate is right :) go on... i love em... more more more... theyre a pleasure to look at even without a model lol

you might think about creating even more stuff than just swords tho and link to pictures offsite then you can use bigger ones (hehe free wallpapers for me :P)

I've made more, and it's larger too. I'll probably end up making a wallpaper with some character at some point.

btw do you scan em or do you use a tablet?

Both. Preliminary sketches as close to how I envisioned them are drawn (you see it on ryuuka's side art, those are my artwork scanned). Then I ink them, either with pen, or with illustrator + tablet. Then I go to photoshop for coloring with tablet. I like doing the font/type on illustrator since it doesn't mess up my text when I resize stuff.

Truth be told, I've never seen better "sketches" on this forum. Probably won't see any any time soon.

As a matter of fact, yours are the only ones I actualy feel like doing.

Ok that solves it, ryuuka's mine kthxbai.

EDIT: I wish your scans were bigger though.

ihr, I love you as much as I do rondivu for making the sketches. :happy:

The weapons look astounding and I can barely wait for you to create Ryuuka, which is the best of those in my opinion also. Both of you got a cookie from me.

Very nice sword, i like them all, To bad i cant mod, If i know how to i would make all of them

I'd really like you to make Cursed Bastion. Oh, wait... haha just jk jk. That's why I put them up here cuz I want to see the community expand its ideas. I'm going to attempt drawing other unique weapons in the future so that more people will get stimulated. :thanks:

Truth be told, I've never seen better "sketches" on this forum. Probably won't see any any time soon.

As a matter of fact, yours are the only ones I actualy feel like doing.

Ok that solves it, ryuuka's mine kthxbai.

EDIT: I wish your scans were bigger though.

Do you know any modders I can talk to about making Musa's Armor and Cursed Bastion? Those are the ones I REALLLY want. haha. :whistling:

nice swords :)

well drawn aswell

and the descriptions are good too...

Do you know of anyone successfully making a gunsword? I know there's one for ff8 but i mean like... a sword that can switch to gun mode or something. I guess the only way would be to make two models and have one switch to the other as in one is stave? Do you know of any mod like that?

it would probably not work well... youd still have to swap weapons by hand which would taske the immersion out... apart from that youd also need to use obse as the magic bullets of a staff are more or less fixed you cant create new effects thus either overwriting existing ones which will lead to conflict or using obse and one of the diverse scripting abilities it offers but obse is not really userfriendly imo

that would all be different if beth would have given us the logical ability to smack someones head with a staff instead of just pointing it somewhere...

Archived