dual sheath redux download

allmightybrii

OMG! all day I have been fighting this problem. I follow all instructions to install Dual Sheath Redux. when I get to the part where I have to activate in my files, it wants to open with NMM, but I am using Vortex. (which I LOVE, by the way) How can I get this loaded. I need to find a way to open it. The stupid thing was telling me that I did not have Skyrim or Update. tried to bypass NMM by opening with IE, now I have a bigger mess. Help, I really want this mod.

Can I safely uninstall NMM now that I imported my mods? If so, what is the safest way, and can somebody give me instructions? I am new to this PC gaming. Also, by getting rid of NMM, will I be able to finish installing my mod using Vortex support?

Edited by allmightybrii

Hello. Are you using Special Edition or Classic? Duel Sheath Redux is for Classic. No need to uninstall NMM. Load NMM as ADMIN (must be as admin) then go to Settings and the OS Settings tab as its called in community edition. Then ensure the file associations are not ticked. I cant reproduce your local issue but try this and come back if you wish.

but NMM won't work for me, won't let me log in,do downloads, updates....nothing. Why i switched to Vortex, NMM is no longer supported by Nexus so I could not get any help fixing it. So, thus I cannot access it to finish installing the mod. I gave up. I really wanted to be able to carry my shield on back and show both swords to go with my new combat mods. I wish I could find another COMPATIBLE mod that would allow for that. But, again, due to the fact that I cannot use NMM, should I just uninstall it? It will not affect my mods on Vortex, will it?

OMG! all day I have been fighting this problem. I follow all instructions to install Dual Sheath Redux. when I get to the part where I have to activate in my files, it wants to open with NMM, but I am using Vortex. (which I LOVE, by the way) How can I get this loaded. I need to find a way to open it. The stupid thing was telling me that I did not have Skyrim or Update. tried to bypass NMM by opening with IE, now I have a bigger mess. Help, I really want this mod.

Can I safely uninstall NMM now that I imported my mods? If so, what is the safest way, and can somebody give me instructions? I am new to this PC gaming. Also, by getting rid of NMM, will I be able to finish installing my mod using Vortex support?

Vortex-NXM-Setting.jpg