Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Wow.. I fixed that yesterday and tested it on both weights _0 and _1 before release, and now I have just gone back in to test again and its happening to me to.. :armscrossed:

Very confused as to why this is happening.. will post a new version of the armour inclusive of all previous fixes once this ones sorted.. Thanks for the heads up..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its weird because i also didn't have this glitch, and then it started showing, so i thought it might be something with my game lol, and also something weird is happening with legs, after that last fix when my character doesn't have any boots it looks normal, but when i put on smaller boots its still missing lower part of the legs.

Same.. I tested it.. just now gone back into my UNCHANGED esp.. and floating hands! :confused:

My Skyrim was updating yesterday, did yours?

I also redid the 1st person view completely and it still doesn't work.. I really don't know what's going on..

The boots I also fixed in the last updated, and tested.. will go back into the game and see if this has now magically stopped working

EDIT: Looks like the culprit was an update that I knew NOTHING about, thanks for that Steam.. (bunch of jobbers)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/821467-last-update-killed-creation-kit-help/

Thanks for the pics Art the sketch and the far right armour are my favourites, something to keep in mind.. Oh and when I tackle the Akaviri armour I certainly will not be using Samurai armour as the basis.. as cool as Samurai are..

UPDATE: Managed to get another one done tonight, been a good day all'n'all..

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j398/ActusReus/Thread%20Banners/SonsofSkyrim.png

I have to agree with you on both points, the sketch is my favorite(mostly because it reminds me morrowind), the far right is my second, and the samuria armor COULD be maid into akaviri armor, but so much more could be done with the akaviri then that...

I think this project is great, seriously, the armors look awesome.

but in my opinion it would be a bit more awesome if you would make the armors a bit more lore friendly. I know that this is your own interprentation of the tes lore, but i think it would be better for the heavy imperial knight armor to have some hoplite-type helmet so they kinda look like they did in Oblivion, same for the light armour and archers, and the stormcloaks could look a bit more barbaric, kinda like your northman armor, the armor of Ulfric and Tulius look awesome though.

i know you probably aren't gonna change a thing just because i commented, but i felt like sharing my opinion.

the akaviri are still going to be eastern right? even if they don't resemble the japanese warriors.

EDIT: after reconsideration i think the archers look fine lol? besides do you need some inspiration/sketches for the replacement armor/clothing of the jarls?

Edited by SkyrimAvio

I think this project is great, seriously, the armors look awesome.but in my opinion it would be a bit more awesome if you would make the armors a bit more lore friendly. I know that this is your own interprentation of the tes lore, but i think it would be better for the heavy imperial knight armor to have some hoplite-type helmet so they kinda look like they did in Oblivion, same for the light armour and archers, and the stormcloaks could look a bit more barbaric, kinda like your northman armor, the armor of Ulfric and Tulius look awesome though.i know you probably aren't gonna change a thing just because i commented, but i felt like sharing my opinion.the akaviri are still going to be eastern right? even if they don't resemble the japanese warriors.EDIT: after reconsideration i think the archers look fine lol? besides do you need some inspiration/sketches for the replacement armor/clothing of the jarls?

All ideas, thoughts, feelings and suggestions are warmly welcomed on this thread, post as many links to pictures or sources you think would suit this mod as you like..

At the end of the day, it is me.. and at the moment only me whom is creating these assets.. I have my work cut out for me, I have not been kidding my self as to how much work will be involved, but ultimately I am doing this for my self. Do not misunderstand me.. If others like my ideas and wish to contribute their own, I am over the moon.. I love the fact that other people may share the same or similar taste as my self, I knew I couldn't be the only one..

Addressing your point regarding Hellenic style helms for the Imperials like that of Oblivion: I'll be frank.. I'm not a fan of the Greco style helms with medieval style armour.. This mod is a medieval/ish (ish meaning spanning a larger time period, but not as far back as ancient Greece) interpretation of Tamriel in the 4th era..

To be specific..(probably not too specific)..

The armours I am most interested in the armours of the middle ages encompassing the 5th to the 15th centuries of Europe.. This is a huge time period with a huge variety of armours..

Yeah, i basicly agree on everything you say, but the thing is, the imperial armors from oblivion kinda reminded me what the roman armor would look like if they would still exist around medieval times(not talking about the east roman empire) you know, looking medieval while still being influenced a lot by ancient greek/roman gear.

but i get your point, its your mod, you can do what you want, its not that i hate the fact that it is based a bit more on our history, i think its pretty awesome, but since im a bit a loremonger, i would obv. prefer this if it was a bit more lore-friendly.

but yeah i will start on some sketches for the jarls soon, see if you like them lol