Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hangover lolololol...could you translate your drunken english to normal english plz?

You're a true Son of Skyrim Actus. xDHope the hangover isn't too bad and keep up the good work!

Yeah, not the worst hangover I've had, but had a lot to do today, with me missus taking me away from my PC to go smelly food shopping.. >:(

All I can say about my stupid drunken posts last night is.. :facepalm:

Cant even edit them as Janus quoted me.. :armscrossed: lol..

Will definately have something new by this evening, and I really hope I will get the fixes done for the Dark Coat of Plates and the Northman Armour (If required, although I haven't heard anything about the Northman). Can't do much though until they update the CK..

Sorry about that. ;D I can edit the quote out if you want.

lol..no I suppose it will teach me a lesson for the future.. Obviously the lesson is not "dont get drunk", just dont post whilst drunk..

Oh and to respond to your suggestions from last night in a more sober manner: I was thinking about the winged hussar's helm, as there is already a ported model from the Witcher 2, thanks to L0rd0fWar.. It worked well in the Witcher, but then they are Polish so it was really a given that they would like this..

I'm still not a 100% on them though, not because I do not like them, I know I came out with some historical accuracy drivel yesterday (sorry about that), its just for the moment, I cant seem to "see" where I could use them. Probably will change though as I get more ideas.. Not committed to them being used for Imperial Knights, but then they are too fancy for anyone other than the Imperials..

Thanks for the suggestion.

Not a problem. I knew when I posted it that it'd be a long shot, given that your focus is more on western Europe in the 1300s, but I'm a big fan of the hussars' style, and thought I'd bring it up. If you do find a place to use elements of that design - awesome, I'll be psyched. If not, I'll still be downloading your work, because I'm already a big fan of Credo. As a history buff, your attention to detail appeals to me. :thumbsup:

I'd say Hussar-ish armor for Imperial Generals...You know..Fancy wings....Fancy pelts...Fits the Imperials...Well maybe...For Thalmor i'd see more like robes with plates...Or something in that general direction...Hussars don't fit the Elves...

Not a problem. I knew when I posted it that it'd be a long shot, given that your focus is more on western Europe in the 1300s, but I'm a big fan of the hussars' style, and thought I'd bring it up. If you do find a place to use elements of that design - awesome, I'll be psyched. If not, I'll still be downloading your work, because I'm already a big fan of Credo. As a history buff, your attention to detail appeals to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks, that means a lot..

Quote, quote everything! Then there is always proof. :P

Oh god, just imagine if people could quote you in the same way out there in the real world.. I'd be in trouble.. :whistling:

UPDATE: Alright, not sure about this one, especially the helm.. that's why I haven't updated the 1st post, I should have gone to bed at least 2 hours ago, so will probably look quite different by tomorrow evening..

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j398/ActusReus/Thread%20Banners/SonsofSkyrim.png

I cant seem to "see" where I could use them. Probably will change though as I get more ideas.. Not committed to them being used for Imperial Knights, but then they are too fancy for anyone other than the Imperials..

There's plenty of other military forces that might use something that fancy, maybe the Knights of the Rose from Wayrest, High Rock? The lore states that Wayrest is one of the wealthiest cities in High Rock.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Wayrest,_Jewel_Of_The_Bay

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_the_Rose

Edited by Kapt