Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

By the way, how are you going to implement the Knight suits in game? As will you replace commander suits with those or add completely new quality soldiers using them?

Or maybe make it so that soldiers wear basic suit or knight suit? (Isn't it possible to randomize the gear + still make it so that its full set and not just heavy gauntlets+ boots and light cuirass?)

I'd like to know, as I want to know how well this mod will work with other mods.

Anyway, really good work.

Any idea how many suits more you are going to make before release? :D

Edit:

DAT GUARD ARMOR.

Really nice work!

I like the helmet + that brown thing around neck combo.

Reminds me of some sort of crossbowman from some game.. Just can't remember which one.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, how are you going to implement the Knight suits in game? As will you replace commander suits with those or add completely new quality soldiers using them? Or maybe make it so that soldiers wear basic suit or knight suit? (Isn't it possible to randomize the gear + still make it so that its full set and not just heavy gauntlets+ boots and light cuirass?)I'd like to know, as I want to know how well this mod will work with other mods. Anyway, really good work.Any idea how many suits more you are going to make before release? :DEdit:DAT GUARD ARMOR.Really nice work!I like the helmet + that brown thing around neck combo.Reminds me of some sort of crossbowman from some game.. Just can't remember which one.

I will be creating new outfit lists and my own level lists. I will also have to go through the NPC's with a fine tooth comb to ensure everyone is dressed how I feel they should be..

Whilst compatibility is something I will try to keep in mind, its not a top priority..

As to how many more before release.. many..lol..

By the way, how are you going to implement the Knight suits in game? As will you replace commander suits with those or add completely new quality soldiers using them? Or maybe make it so that soldiers wear basic suit or knight suit? (Isn't it possible to randomize the gear + still make it so that its full set and not just heavy gauntlets+ boots and light cuirass?)I'd like to know, as I want to know how well this mod will work with other mods. Anyway, really good work.Any idea how many suits more you are going to make before release? :DEdit:DAT GUARD ARMOR.Really nice work!I like the helmet + that brown thing around neck combo.Reminds me of some sort of crossbowman from some game.. Just can't remember which one.

I will be creating new outfit lists and my own level lists. I will also have to go through the NPC's with a fine tooth comb to ensure everyone is dressed how I feel they should be..

Whilst compatibility is something I will try to keep in mind, its not a top priority..

As to how many more before release.. many..lol..

Oh well, if the quality is same as this far, I don't mind if it takes some time before release! :D

And as for the compatibility.. Yeah, it might not be the most important thing.

As far as it works with ACE it's okay :D (Which is easy, just requires that you add correct keywords for each item.)

Immersive armors probably uses different lists, as it doesn't affect guards/soldiers at all so it should work with this? Though, now that I think of it, I think I am going to like this more.

Is the Riften armor out? Or just finished being modeled.

Can't wait for these armors to be finished. They look so realistic, no bunny ears or skimpy armor.

Much Love!

MM DAT GUARD ARMOR!!!!

i still think this one would be better for windhelm or winterhold or something you know? i mean the Windhelm guardsman doesn't look like a guy who wants to kill elves with a big axe all day because his ancestors did it too, while the riften guardsman does :) plus Riften looks like it is a bit rainy and the windhelm guardsman armor have like big helmets that kinda resemble hats in my opinion, so i think it would be better to switch these(or just the helmets), the riften knight looks pretty awesome though :). I still wonder why u made riften orange? orange is more of an imperial fitting color imo, since the stormcloak(soldiers/guards) seem to have use blue or colours that are close to blue.

i also have one minor complaint about the windhelm knight, the legs are a bit skinny in my opinion, i know that these are probably meshes from the witcher games but still, windhelm is THE city of the old fashion nord, and they don't run around in lil wayne pants LOL.

But besides that, AMAZING MOD!! can't wait for it to be finished.

(besides, me showing interest by sending suggestions/complaints means that this mod is pretty amazing, because if it was a crappy mod i wouldn't say a thing)

You keep pumping out more and more amazing looking sets!

For the Knights though...i see they have no helmet...Is it cause you can't decide what you want them to have as a helmet? or?

Cause in my head i could see Riften Knights of The Hold wear hoods with a Hounskull Bascinet under them and for Windhelm a sallet with a bevor perhaps? Just humble suggestions and no need to pay attention to them cause the moment this is getting released i'll be there to download and endorse this masterpiece!

Hi, I'm a medieval history (and warfare) amateur and the overhaul project of this mod really made my day! :thumbsup:

The Oblivion vanilla armors were a bit more realistic (the Steel one, for example). The armours in Skyrim are just ridicolous, both in dimension and in protection. Maybe the only one I find lore-friendly and nonetheless fairly good is the Steel Plate armour.

Your 'credo' (I'm italian, like the word itself :tongue: ) is, IMO, of great importance for the Skyrim aestethic that (reguarding armours and weapons) seems clumsy and breaks the immersion.

The new models that you've done are top notch and I hope that they'll ready soon. :laugh:

I can upload some Osprey (and other books to) pictures and illustrations of armours...Do you need particular geographical references (e.g. French or HRI armours over other)?

A nice idea (IMO) would be to change the armours in line with the near countries...Like the border cities armours. Make the Falkreath armours a bit more Cyrodiilic adding, for example, a barbute for the helm. And so on...

Sorry for my english and have a nice day! :biggrin:

Oh well, if the quality is same as this far, I don't mind if it takes some time before release! :D And as for the compatibility.. Yeah, it might not be the most important thing.As far as it works with ACE it's okay :D (Which is easy, just requires that you add correct keywords for each item.)Immersive armors probably uses different lists, as it doesn't affect guards/soldiers at all so it should work with this? Though, now that I think of it, I think I am going to like this more.

Whats ACE? and keywords?..lol.. Should hopefully work fine with Immersive Armours..

Is the Riften armor out? Or just finished being modeled.Can't wait for these armors to be finished. They look so realistic, no bunny ears or skimpy armor. Much Love!

No, the only armours currently released are 2 non faction ones:

Dark Coat of Plates & Northman Armour

MM DAT GUARD ARMOR!!!!i still think this one would be better for windhelm or winterhold or something you know? i mean the Windhelm guardsman doesn't look like a guy who wants to kill elves with a big axe all day because his ancestors did it too, while the riften guardsman does :) plus Riften looks like it is a bit rainy and the windhelm guardsman armor have like big helmets that kinda resemble hats in my opinion, so i think it would be better to switch these(or just the helmets), the riften knight looks pretty awesome though :). I still wonder why u made riften orange? orange is more of an imperial fitting color imo, since the stormcloak(soldiers/guards) seem to have use blue or colours that are close to blue.i also have one minor complaint about the windhelm knight, the legs are a bit skinny in my opinion, i know that these are probably meshes from the witcher games but still, windhelm is THE city of the old fashion nord, and they don't run around in lil wayne pants LOL.But besides that, AMAZING MOD!! can't wait for it to be finished.(besides, me showing interest by sending suggestions/complaints means that this mod is pretty amazing, because if it was a crappy mod i wouldn't say a thing)

ol.. Im not sure what you mean by hats? The kettle helm?.. And..lol.. I really don't know why you would think the colour orange is more fitting for Imperial outfits.. Is that lore related? As there are no Empires in history or fiction that I know of that used Orange as their primary colour (although I am not certain)..

You keep pumping out more and more amazing looking sets! For the Knights though...i see they have no helmet...Is it cause you can't decide what you want them to have as a helmet? or?Cause in my head i could see Riften Knights of The Hold wear hoods with a Hounskull Bascinet under them and for Windhelm a sallet with a bevor perhaps? Just humble suggestions and no need to pay attention to them cause the moment this is getting released i'll be there to download and endorse this masterpiece!

Thanks Gron, I think you post here more than I do.. :tongue: .. Yeah no helms just because I havent settled on what I am using yet.. Whilst the Hounskull Bascinet looks pretty awesome, and along with the Pigface Bascinet will be used in the mod.. I dont see it fitting the look I am going for with the Northern Knights of the Hold..

Hi, I'm a medieval history (and warfare) amateur and the overhaul project of this mod really made my day! :thumbsup: The Oblivion vanilla armors were a bit more realistic (the Steel one, for example). The armours in Skyrim are just ridicolous, both in dimension and in protection. Maybe the only one I find lore-friendly and nonetheless fairly good is the Steel Plate armour.Your 'credo' (I'm italian, like the word itself :tongue: ) is, IMO, of great importance for the Skyrim aestethic that (reguarding armours and weapons) seems clumsy and breaks the immersion.The new models that you've done are top notch and I hope that they'll ready soon. :laugh: I can upload some Osprey (and other books to) pictures and illustrations of armours...Do you need particular geographical references (e.g. French or HRI armours over other)? A nice idea (IMO) would be to change the armours in line with the near countries...Like the border cities armours. Make the Falkreath armours a bit more Cyrodiilic adding, for example, a barbute for the helm. And so on...Sorry for my english and have a nice day! :biggrin:

Now this is the kinda of offer I like, Nuked has not been on here posting Osprey pictures for a while now, and this was my favourite source..

I completely agree with your idea of showing some cross border cultural influence, like you said in the soutth of Skyrim. Your English is perfect and your input is most welcome. Thank you..

Ah so we will get to see some bascinets but understandable a Bascinet was a medium form of helm protection and not often used by Knights...They favored Armets and such :P And i'm sorry for posting so much i just love this project and wish i could help out more! But my modding skill are as amatuer as changing price , weight and armor or damage statistics in the CK.

Also ACE is a perk tree overhaul that changes how certain perks work or adds some perks or removes the useless ones, i myself use it!

And keywords i believe are tags for showing wich perks the sets belong too.

Perhaps you can go about changing smithing too since i don't think Glass, Daedric, Ebony or Elven will excist anymore after your overhaul...Or am i mistaken?

Best Regards, Gron

P.S; Will picture hunt today to see if i can find any good sources of armors and such.