Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could someone be super awesome and upload the meshes and textures for Stormcloak A (is it hasn't been done already)?
I'd really like to use it, but would rather not download 16gb for a single armor. If it's already been built into a mod, I'd appreciate a link instead. I already tried searching for it, but I just keep looping back to the original Credo pack and the named image here. Yes, I already checked the Medieval Overhaul as well, it's not in there.

Could someone be super awesome and upload the meshes and textures for Stormcloak A (is it hasn't been done already)?

I'd really like to use it, but would rather not download 16gb for a single armor. If it's already been built into a mod, I'd appreciate a link instead. I already tried searching for it, but I just keep looping back to the original Credo pack and the named image here. Yes, I already checked the Medieval Overhaul as well, it's not in there.

However you didn't check OP's profile?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26321/?

However you didn't check OP's profile?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26321/?

No s***, I checked there first. e__e Wrong armor, dude.

@jerls

then u haven't looked exactly :wink:

Clearly I missed it then.

Damn, I'll have to mash it with IA's textures I guess. Liked the old version better. : /

Also, might as well delete that torrent, there's literally no seeders anyway.

Edited by JerisEnigma