Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

Hi, just on that last post..

Its me btw Actus (not important why I am using this account)..

I have responded to all of the messages in my inbox (Actus a/c) (well nearly all), I'll say here what I say to certain individuals.

Sure go ahead and use whatever you like from whatever I have put together... With only ONE exception.

If I had nothing to do with it, you will need to ask the modders permission, you will see what other assets I have been kindly allowed to used expressly stated on whatever mods I have released.

The one that strings to mind is the fur mesh and texture by Nivea.

I created some things our of things that already existed... I rehashed, chopped up, went over and put them back together in a different way to what they were originally presented as.

Any original assets un-modded by my self, are of course CD Projekt RED's and therefore no permission from me can be given.

Anything I have ever done or may do in the future can be used without asking me (I would just like you to credit me for whatever part I played).

If and when I return to modding, I want everything I create/re-create to be for everyone, for whatever they want to do with it.

Thanks and maybe see you on here around the time of FO4....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, just on that last post..

Its me btw Actus (not important why I am using this account)..

I have responded to all of the messages in my inbox (Actus a/c) (well nearly all), I'll say here what I say to certain individuals.

Sure go ahead and use whatever you like from whatever I have put together... With only ONE exception.

If I had nothing to do with it, you will need to ask the modders permission, you will see what other assets I have been kindly allowed to used expressly stated on whatever mods I have released.

The one that strings to mind is the fur mesh and texture by Nivea.

I created some things our of things that already existed... I rehashed, chopped up, went over and put them back together in a different way to what they were originally presented as.

Any original assets un-modded by my self, are of course CD Projekt RED's and therefore no permission from me can be given.

Anything I have ever done or may do in the future can be used without asking me (I would just like you to credit me for whatever part I played).

If and when I return to modding, I want everything I create/re-create to be for everyone, for whatever they want to do with it.

Thanks and maybe see you on here around the time of FO4....

But u know i was telling about the credo replacer pack, wich wasn't released by you/actus but by me yes?

I won't change any of your permissions, why should i want to do this? ;)

Sorry just read the posts on this page (serves me right)..

I was just generalising, as I had an unbelievable amount of PM's requesting permission to use this and that.

I will expressly make the point I was only referring to the items I am qualified to grant permission to use, not those created/modded by any other individuals.

Sorry just read the posts on this page (serves me right)..

I was just generalising, as I had an unbelievable amount of PM's requesting permission to use this and that.

I will expressly make the point I was only referring to the items I am qualified to grant permission to use, not those created/modded by any other individuals.

So glad to see you back !!

Btw, what did you mean with FO4 ? Fallout 4 ??!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...