Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

I would rather want these armors, but not to remove any of the previous ones. I would like to have them simply for variation, for example, you could still use the old imperial armors and those of the other armors you shown could be called Breton-Imperial armor or something (Since Breton are based loosely of Old English and French armors)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with toasty, I know I wouldn't mind putting the effort into making these into a 'proper mod', in fact, it could easily become one of the beast ones on the site if done right.

If someone/group could put something together that got these armours into the game that would be amazing! I feel sorry that actus hasn't been able to see it through to completion but I suppose if it goes out as a WIP he has the opportunity to come back to it and finish it off his way

almost two thirds of the way done downloading... as soon as I get a hold of it, I'm going to start trying to make a mod out of it, most likely something different and clever instead of just crafting them or finding them or sticking them in the leveled list. I personally think my real talent lies in taking good content and putting together in creative ways!

Though a stormcloack/imperial overhaul sounds awesome!

By the way, thank you for the permissions, some modders would just assume let their stuff rot then "throw it to the wolves" figuratively speaking. I'm very glad you didn't, this is one of the single best collections of armor ever made for skyrim in my opinion!

I'm only able to download at 4kb/s, is anyone even seeding anymore?

<p>I think there are lots of people that would like to see this mod at a finished state and are willing to work for it. I think it is very important that these people work together. Anyone that is willing to help should post it here and we can team up. I myself havent got the time to be the project leader, but I can help with making new textures and models. You can view my work here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/881853-luddemann-blenderblog/

EDIT: there are quite a lot of files missing. Especially the edited textures!

Ok, I have decided to continue with Credo. I still need more people, especially someone who is good with the CK. Here is the plan:

Replace all guard armors with the riften guard armor, with fitting colors of course. However, I want to keep vanilla symbols and colors instead of the ones actus' made.

Make one NPC wear the Knight of the hold (both riften and windhelm version. Again, with suitable colors and symbols) armor in every city. Plus make it a reward for becoming thane.

Maybe we could make the guards more diverse by making them wear some of my armors as well: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/198918 I will work more on them, if that is the case.

Maybe I could make a Yarl outfit, that goes with the rest of the armors.

Make the stormcloak soldiers wear Actus' stormcloak armors. Both of them, to make them more diverse.

Make the stormcloak generals wear a new armor that I will make. It will be a mix of the Northman armor and Windhelm knight of the hold armor.

Make Galmar Stone-Fist wear a new armor that is a more bad-ass version of the armor above.

Make Ulfrik wear the armor actus' made for him.

Replace the Imperial Light Armor with Imperial Guardsman

Replace the Imperial Studded armor with Imperial Yeoman Archer

Replace the Imperial Armor with Imperial heavy knight

Replace Tullius' armor with Actus' Tullius armor

Replace Penitus Oculatus Armor with a new armor that I will make.

I will make the rest of the Cleric armors

Make a NPC in every temple who wears the fitting Cleric armor.

Make all vigillants of stendarr wear the new Stendarr Cleric armor

Someone should wear the crusader armor as well.

Make some of the bards wear Bard armor that I made

Make the bard armor a reward

Maybe let the Dark Coat of Plates armor replace the Wolf armor.