Credo - WIP

CanisRex84

I definitely feel Ulfric should look meaner. Even if he does just sit on his throne all day in game, he seems the type of man who would want to project being a badass. At least remove the jewels in my opinion.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luddeman this is our unique problem : No one of us know how to paint weight but I think this week end I'll take a look at the Nightasy and Actus tutorials, it can't be as hars as what I imagine

P.S. can you tell my why each time i try to put a picture on the topic, the site said that i'm not able to post this format picture ? Oo

The difficulty of weight painting depends very much on the armor (or armor part). If the form matches a vanilla armor, you can copy the weights from there and tweak it where it glitches or stretches.

And even this is a time consuming job. You add the weights, export to nif, clean the nif, import to skyrim, check in game, curse and start over again. In my opinion this is the worst part of the whole import process.

PS: I know how to import witcher 2 models to blender, too.

Witcher5688, I thought Luddeman already had some kickass guard armors:

Whiterun

Markarth

Riften

And was just waiting to import more: Luddeman's Blender Blog Post #65

Edited by McBeanie

Yes, I think we should make new armors. I not that happy with my old ones. Although, one can draw inspiration from them. And I dont see any harm in guards wearing different armors. Im thinking that city guards should wear one sort, while guards of riverwood, ivarstead etc should wear something less fine.

But luddeman, We can give the whiterun Mage clothes To farengar :D

I think he will be Lucky when he get New Unique clothes^^

And We Need a Guard armor, for the captains/Commander, wich Is a littlebit different frm the normal guard armor.

Very good. A lot better than than the ulfric armor IMO. Nice

Maybe add a decorated imperial symbol on the chestplate

Edited by JimReaper