I had to kill her, she lied to me.

worm82075

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I wish the options were more... morally gray.

The game pretty much decides for you what is right and what is wrong. Apparently killing old man Tenpenny, who only PLANNED to blow poo up, boosts your good Karma a few notches, However, killing the ghoul who organized the genocide of everyone in the former character's town is considered evil...

:confused: Yeah, the capital wasteland has a f'd up karma system... so i just don't listen to the karma indicator, right now i've saved several settlements from destruction, killed a slaver in rivet city, stopped a sniper, hunted hunters, exiled the outcasts, and rescued rangers, I have bad karma for assisting the ghouls and kidnapping a kid... I mean very bad karma for these two things. However the pitt is very morally ambiguous. There is no clear right and wrong in the pitt. Kill the wounded slave, ending his torment, or heal him, forcing him to work more... :mellow:

Why is killing Moriarty wrong if he's basically a watered-down Gizmo?

Why is using the terminal of a dead man considered bad karma?

Why is killing a scientist who destroyed a whole town and orphaned a boy bad karma?

Why is telling a snotty little girl off bad karma?

Why is it bad karma to steal a junkie's drugs?

ARGH!

i made a female character with her face and hairstyle.. gave it the same name.. walked over to her place,opened the door.. got her to give me all her caps..she denied me her "services".. popped a cap in her head with my 10mm,carried her to her bed,put on her clothes and technically replaced her "terminator" style...then i paid a visit to moriarity and killed him with my 32..

I've done the same thing with three dog.. hoping the brotherhood of steel would think me to be him..nope..they didn't take me killing him so well.. had to kill them too..i'm not one to kill for a reason.. it's more enjoyable when it'sjust for the hell of it... but i had to.. the voices...they speak to me.. they tell me..things.. like.. "don't feed the yao guai".. or "and now, some music".. th..they are silent now though.. no more voices,voices no more no no no more,voices...no voices.. HEHAHAHAHA!!!!.

nothing to do now...nothing still.....still.......kuh..kigh,,,,kill.... must kill....

i made a female character with her face and hairstyle.. gave it the same name.. walked over to her place,opened the door.. got her to give me all her caps..she denied me her "services".. popped a cap in her head with my 10mm,carried her to her bed,put on her clothes and technically replaced her "terminator" style...then i paid a visit to moriarity and killed him with my 32..

I've done the same thing with three dog.. hoping the brotherhood of steel would think me to be him..nope..they didn't take me killing him so well.. had to kill them too..i'm not one to kill for a reason.. it's more enjoyable when it'sjust for the hell of it... but i had to.. the voices...they speak to me.. they tell me..things.. like.. "don't feed the yao guai".. or "and now, some music".. th..they are silent now though.. no more voices,voices no more no no no more,voices...no voices.. HEHAHAHAHA!!!!.

nothing to do now...nothing still.....still.......kuh..kigh,,,,kill.... must kill....

Yeah those voices, they told me to cut grandma sparkles into small pieces with my ripper, and throw the pieces into the river. To feed the Mirelurks.

Yeah those voices, they told me to cut grandma sparkles into small pieces with my ripper, and throw the pieces into the river. To feed the Mirelurks.

The voices in my head say I shouldn't kill you yet...

*Sings the rest of "Skullcrusher Mountion"*