Ban for Fun

alex2avs

6 hours ago, RedHeadAngel said:

@Pagafyr

Were you looking at my LoversLab account?

As hot as your new pix in the posts is I couldn't even think about anything but heading to the shower.  Your sweet innocent Angel pix was nice, but that new pix is hot!!!

The way you and Drakefell01 went at each other in for awhile I sensed the fever you two might be working up.  My bad.

• Like 1

I ban North American girls from attempting to go out with me, sorry only people from spain are permitted. (Only one attempt has been done on me by a person who does not meet the criteria, and that was many years ago.)

Edited by Drakefell01

5 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

I ban North American girls from attempting to go out with me, sorry only people from spain are permitted. (Only one attempt has been done on me by a person who does not meet the criteria, and that was many years ago.)

I ban @Drakefell01 wearing blinders so he can't tell the difference between any of the women in North America.

You're going to having a lot a problems finding a North American girl.  Most of them are all already taken.  Where as; good looking Spanish gals all are not identical.  Some of them are Red Heads, Blonds, and even dark Brown haired ladies.  So don't ban any of the women until you get to know a few of them better around the America's, you might be talking to a Spanish gal who speaks your language really well.

If you do ever get into a bit of childlike banter like you and RedheadAngel were for awhile about your avatars and background pix.  Ooo!  I thought you two were going to start a fire.

I Ban Pagafyr because I find North American girls in gen Z to be repulsing, that is why I want to move to Europe because I find European girls to be kind and not rude, what is it with these gen Z North American girls and their attitude? Its unbearable! I ban anyone who won't take me on a boat in a crate to Spain.

I ban @Drakefell01 because the people in Spain have just as many youths who want to come to America.  Do you have any prize possessions you just can't bring yourself to part with.  You don't have to part with it, just find out if your prize possession is worth anything on the Auction sites Online for fun. 

I ban Pagafyr for posting that 'incorrect fact' the happiness rate in spain is over 90% and they have nobody in spain wanting to leave to Canada or obviously the US which they hate in Spain and don't even allow Americans to get spanish citizenship. 

2 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

I ban Pagafyr for posting that 'incorrect fact' the happiness rate in spain is over 90% and they have nobody in spain wanting to leave to Canada or obviously the US which they hate in Spain and don't even allow Americans to get spanish citizenship. 

Does Spain's keep canadian americans from getting citizenship too or is it just U. S. Americans?

I ban Pagafyr because I can't just answer his question normally: Only US citizens can't get citizenship, this was put into motion in 2024, but Canada is yet to piss off spain so it's still possible for a canadian to get Spanish citizenship.

How the US pissed off spain: Lots of propaganda forums that make spain look bad that are paid for by the US government, The fact they stole the Movie industry from spain's Los Angeles Movie industry even though Spain had the original, also the US does not support Spain as an ally, but Spain does back Canada therefore if there ever was a US - Canada war Spain would be on Canada's side. Also Spain is happy with Canada because they get given a lot of war defences from Canada who manufactures them but never uses them for themselves.

Edited by Drakefell01