Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Please don't take offense about my ban grounds, it was merely in gest, forgive me. :confused:

But I discovered yet that my avatar is more perceived to fit on a feminine gender... what a dilemna for me as I love this one. Oh, it doesn't matter so much, aren't we equals, both genders?

Netwit2008 banned for trying to fill my head with philosophical thinkings. :laugh:

ROFL!! I'm so sorry. I already checked the profile and you have my full, sincere apologies....BUT Ban Fifoo for using a gender confusing avatar, lol!

I give you a kudos for giving me a kudos.

Therefore thankyou

Ban Netwit for banning herself. Shame on you

Ban BrokenEnergy for making my shame public. Now I'm a laughing stock, lol :turned:

BAN to Frost for selective banning! That's cold man, cold blooded....get it? cold...frost... :whistling:

lol

Watch it AA, I got banned for banning myself, lol

And to Monolithic0117, you just made me LOL! LMAO! and ROFLMAO allllllll over again!!!

BAN Monolithic for not LOLing and rolling on the floor enough! Embrace your emotions man! :tongue:

Banning Ancient Aeon for showing this video.

you're banned AA. I swear Calliton is behind this vid, i mentioned something like this to him, and what do you know he disappeared :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_u3ISk51Yk