Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban The_Vyper for borrowing the TARDUS without Doctor What's his names knowledge, you know Who? don't you?! :facepalm: To go back in time to find out what attacked the petunias and I ban The_Vyper, because he blamed me (we all know Who The_Vyper really is) without any facts to prove I have any connection to the cybernetic samurai squirrels. :tongue: Besides I wouldn't know about that, because I have been busy giving my avatar a new look. :sweat:

I ban Pagafyr for misspelling TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) and for assuming I borrowed it without the Doctor's knowledge or permission. You think I want to incur the Doctor's wrath? No way! I'd rather face an army of Daleks!

I also ban PoorlyAged for having an avatar from Avatar.

I ban The_Vyper for being such a suspicious type. :ohmy:​ And insulting my superior intelligence, which only requires me to wait a moment for decaying thread to lose it's grip on buttons. If I had not been looking at my girlfriend while walking by the petunia patch admiring her eyes and seeing the way the colors of the flowers made her eyes look so pretty I would never of seen the reflection of the button falling off the shirt and exposing the secreted image on the undershirt of The_Vyper. :geek: :laugh: