Ban for Fun

alex2avs

• 2 weeks later...

I ban Oblivionaddicted because I thought something was amiss this morning at sunrise time. Something was, I was tired still and couldn't think clearly. I had gone back to sleep after I decided to leave the glass window open for another hour to let the cool air in before the heat from the Sun usually began to rise rapidly.

When I awakened again it seemed too dark for that time of morning. I worried something horrible might have happen. Something happened alright. It rained for the first time in a month all morning.

I ban you because I want to trade four of our Sunny days for four of your rainy days once or twice a week So I don't have to use city water to water the plants and yard.

Thus you would have four days, you could add to your calendar, that are sunny on days you would like it to be sunny and warm. While I could add rainy days to the middle of the week so every plant gets enough moisture and keeping the temperatures a little cooler throughout the rest of the week, on Sunny days on the weekend until to the middle of the next week.

Adjusting for days during the normally hottest part of the month for rainy days twice on a those hotter days here.

You could adjust your sunny warm days too when it seems you would like them.

I ban Oblivionaddicted for using a feasible sense of mind. As the line many people say at businesses where we can order our meals fast.

Have it your way.

And I will have it mine.

And to show that I am fine with that I won't be upset if the planet Earth seems to favor the idea and gives us both a refreshing change in the weather. Even if my idea for trading the weather types, between us for our home lives idea is a fantasy. :tongue: