Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban a good fellow, by the name of GeorgeMiddleton cause during a long, long pause his mind finally gave up a memory which reminded us of some character named Drake a Fello 0 one am sure won a battle some time ago so he was Knighted and became Sir Drake.

A good choice to make rather then Sir George who was sainted.  The story about The Dragon Slayer added a message for us all to fear dragons.  ( The princess and Saint George led the dragon back to the city of Silene, where it terrified the population. Saint George offered to kill the dragon if they consented to become Christians and be baptized. Fifteen thousand men including the king of Silene converted to Christianity. )

I am glad for christians.  The one I saw in the Pirates of the Carribean fell in love with a Mermaid and was taken to live in the sea with them.  They always seemed kind of fishy and refused to eat meat on Friday.  So they say, the elders ate nun.  🤣

• Thanks 1

I ban Pagafyr (Peggy's fryer) for slaying the wrong dragon in the realm of drakefell.

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban Drakefell01 because I will bet he didn't know that the Fryer's fire was lit for Friar Tuck so he could cook up the favorite brew that was a kind of beer, all for Robin Hood and his Merry men.  Lit with pagan fyre that is better to cook with because there is less smoke from hot lava then flames from a stick.

• Haha 1

I unban ben because I am not sure he was an imperial.   He might have worked under cover at the castle to sneak out delivering messages to Robin Hood for Maid Marion.

• Haha 1