⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban GeorgeMittleton for the first time I can recall typing such a short ban to ban anyone.  And a newcomer at that, whose been spilling the brains thoughts out like a 32 oz cup which the straw and cap weren't put on.

As it appears the cup in question got knocked around several times because the focus of the newcomer was so intense on the forum the cup (that which holds thoughts as they say in some deep dark recesses of old  libraries where the librarian keep books referring to it ) runneth over!

LOL

OblivionAddicted - I am most certainly not an agent and you're banned for suggesting it.

I ban GeorgeMittleton for having a long username which is awkward to type and I have a sore hand... 

Pagafyr - You're just banned. CUPS can be very awkward to configure and I've heard it's being phased out. So banned!

• Haha 1

I ban zixi because I haven't banned zixi in a long time and I ban her for realizing that the person above them could be anyone of the people who played before; including alex2aves.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zixi said:

OblivionAddicted - I am most certainly not an agent and you're banned for suggesting it.

I ban GeorgeMittleton for having a long username which is awkward to type and I have a sore hand... 

Pagafyr - You're just banned. CUPS can be very awkward to configure and I've heard it's being phased out. So banned!

I ban myself for changing my username

6 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban GeorgeMittleton for the first time I can recall typing such a short ban to ban anyone.  And a newcomer at that, whose been spilling the brains thoughts out like a 32 oz cup which the straw and cap weren't put on.

As it appears the cup in question got knocked around several times because the focus of the newcomer was so intense on the forum the cup (that which holds thoughts as they say in some deep dark recesses of old  libraries where the librarian keep books referring to it ) runneth over!

LOL

My newcomer presence scares Pagafyr, anyways i ban the city london for being to cool for the forum chat 

I ban you because your old pix and username were new.  A refreshing challenger, giving all of us a chance to get acqauinted with you.  On your terms.

So you changed your pix and name to try and impress us when you were impressing us just fine.

• Thanks 1

To be honest i only just figured out how to change my name on nexus but have ben wanting to for months...

I ban Xtudo for being to good at skyrim modding 

(if you want you may still refer to me as George)

Um George - I hate to tell you this but you're banned for letting Drakefell01 use your account. You remember that long stuff that you didn't bother to read and just ticked? Yes, that. It says no one else may use your account except you. I haven't been fooled by the: 'It's only me with a different name' thing... Banned!

• Haha 1