Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Drakefell01 for being picky about where he will live near France, Greece, Italy, and all the other latino popular haunts in the old country.  I thought you'd be more of an adventurer, not tied down until you get old and your bones get cranky if you don't drink enough Ouzo a day. 

I ban Pagafyr because I appear to be unhealthy anywhere but in the Mediterranean.

• Haha 1

I ban Drakefell01 because our health is a questionable condition someone else who calls themself a doctor gave our health status names someoother doctor thought up first.  I ban my health project, as I decided to study everrything I could about my health and learn how to heal me.  I learned what I am doing is what several doctors in the past throughout history did.  They cured themself first then shared the cure with their family and friendly clients.

Doctors like that Save the Day.

I was doing research and a lot of other spanish people suffer the same issues I have with boreal tree polins. another thing is that I have an immunity to most flower pollen allergies and that's a common thing amongst all Mediterranean europeans. I also feel drawn to the Mediterranean like it's calling to me the spanish foods the music the culture the people it my kind of place.

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban the North America for causing me allergies and those blasted cedar and spruce trees.

Do you know anyone who could teach me spanish? It would be great!