Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban anyone so physically large they can live on  🤣  5 lakes, 😈 lakes when using their first initials spells "H.O.M.E.S.".  Or maybe live Off of them?  As like in drinking water from them?  Or living near one of them?  Like Lake Huron.  Or one of the other four.  

15 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban anyone so physically large they can live on  🤣  5 lakes, 😈 lakes when using their first initials spells "H.O.M.E.S.".  Or maybe live Off of them?  As like in drinking water from them?  Or living near one of them?  Like Lake Huron.  Or one of the other four.  

I ban you for incorrect information since 2018 Lake Winnipeg, Lake Athabasca, Great Slave Lake, And Great Bear lake have been classed as great lakes bringing up the total to 9 great lakes. 

I ban Drakefell01 for being determined not to leave all his treasures behind and go whalin.  Ishmael just walked away from all those troubling people, hard to carry things, and went fishing.

To help you remember all nine of Great Lakes you can add SWAB to HOMES.  S.W.A.B.H.O.M.E.S. or H.O.M.E.S.S.W.A.B.  Either way you can put the letters to help you remember their names;  I find it kind of suggestive to sailors who became privateers who became pirates.  It's time to swab homes!  Matey.  Arggh  They call you Ishmael