Ban for Fun

alex2avs

15 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

I Bangafyr

Nice one! But George, tell me... have you been at the wine gums again? What did we say about wine gums? 😀 Banned!

On a serious note... saw the wild fire comment... 😢 So sorry...

1 minute ago, zixi said:

On a serious note... saw the wild fire comment... 😢 So sorry...

I'm fine with it, just gotta make enough money to leave this wretched place. (By Borth America, hello europe 😎)

Oh yes and you are banned for apologising, weakness is forbidden on this forum and will get you banned. 

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Haha 2

I ban Zixi for committing treason, you have posted a laugh emoji but yet have not posted a comment. 

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

you have posted a laugh emoji but yet have not posted a comment

George - you are now banned for lack of empathy. If you had my wonky internet you'd reply with smilies too. 😀

• Haha 1

I ban Drakefell01 for having something good to think about.  If I had such a plan I would be thinking about it all the time and looking at what arises along the way to steer clear of and what to steer toward.  I'd steer toward the signs on the road showing me where I am and where to get on the right road to get to the place where the sign shows me that makes it clear.  I've Arrived at my destination.

The first step is always like a babes first step without help; learning how to walk.  Take it, get up, take another, get balanced and just keep on truckin' until you reach your destination.

I ban Pagafyr because I bet his first words weren't from a video game like mine were. (The luxuries of being a gen Z)

I ban Drakefell01 because I probably said a garbled bubbly bunch of noises they thought sounded like words.

• Haha 1