Where is RS Children?

PaulEmmons

Edit: Maybe it's o.k. and Vortex was just informing me that later patches and optional modules exist. I have this mod enabled now and will know whether it's working as soon as I see some children.

I downloaded RS Children Overhaul into Vortex. Attempting to install it brings up the message "Required (core) ... RS Children." Where is this? A search for "RS Children" doesn't bring it up from what I can determine.

I'm running Skyrim Legendary. I notice that only Skyrim Special Edition is receiving further support for this mod. Have older files been removed? It would be very disappointing if I can't be among the 2.4 million folks using this mod.

Edited by PaulEmmons

All required files are included in the RS Children Overhaul, including the core esm. Just be sure to download the main file at the top. I don't use Vortex so not sure if it might just be an issue installing it there, but you should end up with an esp and esm.

If you're using some patch for it that maybe requires the older differently named version, scroll to the bottom of that page for the old file.

Thanks you! Yes, it was in fact o.k. and working.

But I have another problem. I have also installed and activated the Children Followers mod, which loads after RS Children. Got the proper dialogue inviting Lucia to follow me, but haven't tried it yet (nor with any other children. It will be awhile in the game before I'm in a position to try it). The trouble is that all children are now running around in their underwear. Would this be corrected without introducing other problems if it loaded before RS Children?

Thanks for helping a newbie at modding.

Edited by PaulEmmons

Sorry I honestly don't know anything about a children followers mod, although I think you can accomplish that with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul which might be a safer option if you're having conflicts with the other one. I would check the forums of whatever the other mod is you're using. There might be a post there with a similar problem and solution.