Unlock all Decorative Armors for all Armors

marsec1

The "light" and "medium" refer to the type of armor they are going onto, not the weapon/class of the soldier.

Light = Kevlar, Skeleton, Ghost, Psi

Medium = Carapace, Titan, Archangel

I think there was originally going to be a category "Heavy", but apparently it was dropped when the number of armors ended up at only 7.

------------------

I've been thinking about trying to make a mod that would rework this, turning the existing Medium armor into Heavy armors, the existing Light into Medium, and then re-purposing the sleeveless Light-armor genemod armors into a new set of truly "Light" armors.

In this conception :

Light = Sleevless Kevlar, Sleeveless Skeleton, Sleeveless Ghost, Sleeveless Psi

Medium = Kevlar, Skeleton, Ghost, Psi

Heavy = Carapace, Titan, Archangel

The sleeveless variants of Carapace, Titan and Archangels look disconcerting and pretty similar. If I had extra item ID values I might turn them into new Medium armor variants, but I'm thinking that 10 armor choices is enough.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've stared at the codes here and tweaked them for hours and hours. For whatever reason I am having zero luck making any successful changes. I just want Titan, Ghost, and Archangel armor available in 5, 6, and 7 Kevlar decos. I do not understand the combination of files that must be edited to get this. And I know it's a combination because I've done each one individually, I've even done some together with the same changes, and 5, 6, and 7 are just Kevlar. It's just not working and it's beyond frustrating! Please if someone can explain.

Edited by xextremex

• 6 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm resurrecting this thread, as I'm having the same problem as the guy above.

Does anyone know if this is compatible with "The Long War"?

I have a bunch of Armor Deco options for the basic Kevlar vests, but have "Not Available" for my Phalanx armor, which is really disappointing. :(