Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Granted, but the freeway is only usable for one day each year, you have to reserve time on it at least a year in advance, and all slots are currently reserved for the next 42 years.

I wish I could bend time & space so I could travel instantly to any destination I chose.

Granted. Unfortunately, you are unable to unbend them afterword, and the resulting permanent spatial distortions wreak havok with the universe.

I wish my previous post hadn't crossed with brokenergy's post.

Granted, but now your university is thought of as "lazy", their funding is cut drastically, they're given equipment that is so outdated it should be in a museum, the professors don't know anything about the subjects they're supposed to teach, the students learn nothing, and graduates are considered a joke by the professional world and never allowed to work in their desired fields. But at least you're well-rested.

I wish mother nature would stop going through menopause.

Granted, now she's reverted back to puberty. Well, we're in trouble;

having to deal with that again, and the monthly cycles, and finally back to menopause.

I wish I had thought of The_Vyper's line: "I wish mother nature would stop going through menopause."

Granted. But you completely forgot it the instant you clicked in the Reply box.

I wish I had $100,000,000 in a normal, non-deflated currency.

Granted. Unfortunately, their remote connections for that are slower than dial-up, to the point where it's actually faster to put the assignments on removable media and bring them in yourself.

I wish my cat was a bit younger and more active. (He's still as nice as ever, but he's 17 and showing his age.)

Edited by AaronOfMpls