Corrupt a Wish(game)

Sniperwhere

Wish Granted, you are Good at making the letters E and D but no motivation behind it.

I wish i wasn't so burned, and i have a equilibrium issue, am i off the boat or what???. Woo rocks back in fourth.

trippy. Back from fishing...

Granted! You are no longer burned, but water logged, which automatically self corrects the equilibrium issue, lol!

You do now slosh when you walk though...yikes! :unsure:

I wish Thor had not banned me for not looking in the "Last Poster Wins" thread soon enough. Awwww (unnecessary whining..) gimme a break! I didn't understand at first :confused: (Nice map work, btw AND I WIN the last poster!! lol!) :thumbsup:

Wish granted and it's a shame you imagined all of us.

I wish I could make a root-beer float for everybody in Nexus.

Sure, but as it turns out, half the people here have a rare allergy to root beer. You've now killed half to population of the Nexus. Happy now?

I wish Portal 2 would come out earlier, and it shall be an awesome game. And I'd get to play it. And it should be longer than Portal.

Sure, but as it turns out, half the people here have a rare allergy to root beer. You've now killed half to population of the Nexus. Happy now?

I wish Portal 2 would come out earlier, and it shall be an awesome game. And I'd get to play it. And it should be longer than Portal.

Wish granted, Portal 2 came out earlier...for everybody else. :P

I wish that the oil spill in Florida never happened. Poor marine life. :(

Wish granted, Portal 2 came out earlier...for everybody else. :P

I wish that the oil spill in Florida never happened. Poor marine life. :(

Granted, but an atom bomb was dropped on Florida by the Red Chinese. :(

(Or is it '' :) ''?)

That doesn't count, I said I'd get to play it. You have to find another way around!

Fine. You play it for eight years striaght, it melts, then explodes, it shatters in a million unretrievable pieces, and is thrown into a super volcano that has been expelled to Alpha centauri; five light years from here. No alternitives, no disagreements, no other way around times the eleventh demension!!!!!!!!!!! Plus invinity. :P

Now I wish the Oil spill off of Florida never occured.

Wish granted it occurred in you're backyard, its all you're fault now. What no fist smilley :verymad:

I wish for Dead Rising 2 to be out, watching some of the demo footage, welll MAKES ME WANT IT EVEN MORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlw3SXdGAaA

well i sure could play that game better then that noooob :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: ....