Are Oblivion's DLCs canon?

stebbinsd

• 2 months later...

I rather like the theory that the radiation released in the Great War of the Fallout universe gave rise to the Aedra, Daedra, and Magna-Gee. Sort of like growing another foot, but having it sprout out of the top of your head; a tough way to get taller. Canon borne out of late night brainstorms with pizza and cola has a way of splashing over into other realities along with a few pizza crumbs.

I rather like the theory that the radiation released in the Great War of the Fallout universe gave rise to the Aedra, Daedra, and Magna-Gee. Sort of like growing another foot, but having it sprout out of the top of your head; a tough way to get taller. Canon borne out of late night brainstorms with pizza and cola has a way of splashing over into other realities along with a few pizza crumbs.

Pete Hines has already explicitly put the kabosh on that fan theory: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bethesda-e3-2017-fallout-and-elder-scrolls-are-not/1100-6450986/

Edited by stebbinsd

• 2 weeks later...

Pete Hines has already explicitly put the kabosh on that fan theory.

What if he only said that as a way to cover for Fallout 76? A smoke and mirrors misdirection to lower everyone's expectation and disappointment.