I'm a dirty rotten cheater.

formalrevya

I personally always try to playthrough games on my own the first time. No guides and no cheat Mods. After at least one legit playthrough then it's party time. I take full advantage of every known cheat in the book. That's the beautiful thing about PC gaming... you can play the game anyway you desire.

I find myself in the testing hall more often than I should be. Once I went right in after I just started myu new game and grabbed a full set of daedric armor and bound weapons. I also use the unloc command for just about every door in the game if I don't want to take the few seconds it would take to unlock the damn thing.

I love to cheat, but in a moderate way if compared with you :tongue:

The ones I definitely would use are adding money and incredibly high carrying weight. I just can't stand to drop any of by belongs (even if most of them are just useless trash). I always have different shirts, robes, trousers, boots, spoons, forks, eating knives, jugs, cups, bowls and all that kind of living stuff. Oh yeah and I carry a food mountain on my back, too.

I used to do tgm but then I increased my regeneration rate in every aspect. This makes things feel more real but still not losing the I'm-so-powerful sensation.

lol

I get all the ingredients I need to get my alchemy, ingots for smithing, full grand soul gems for enchant using the console, I ususlly don't take my character out until I have at least glass or daedric smithing, dual enchant, the 5 base alchemy.

i then smith my armor (using the alchemy potions) enchant the armor (using the alchemy to get a minimum of 90% resist elemental), get my weapons to where when they are maxed out I can have around 1000 damage, that is about 200-300 base at 75 weapon skill).

I am not proud of it, but I could make a total god character using alchemy, so at least I make it so I take some damage :tongue:

lol

I get all the ingredients I need to get my alchemy, ingots for smithing, full grand soul gems for enchant using the console, I ususlly don't take my character out until I have at least glass or daedric smithing, dual enchant, the 5 base alchemy.

i then smith my armor (using the alchemy potions) enchant the armor (using the alchemy to get a minimum of 90% resist elemental), get my weapons to where when they are maxed out I can have around 1000 damage, that is about 200-300 base at 75 weapon skill).

I am not proud of it, but I could make a total god character using alchemy, so at least I make it so I take some damage :tongue:

lol I remember back when I first played on PS3. I used a one handed sneak assasin and it was soooooo overpowered. Just goes to show you don't need to use the console to have an insanely cheap character.