⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

BLOG PIECE: Nexus development and expansion philosophy

Dark0ne

This post makes me sad how Paradox Administrators reacted to your thread.

But in case you do read these comments, you should keep in mind that you were banned because they saw this site as a commercial one and your post as advertising, I don't think they're actually directly against a CK2 Nexus.

Regardless, best of luck.

A CK2 modder.

Edited by Keanon

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, i always wanted a nexus for the x games. the forum over there really makes you wish it were so.

ps: im absolutely blown away by the numbers and all the new servers that have gone up lately. just wow.

@thedreadedone

have you tried the wiki? also you can just search for tutorials here.

Edited by Nadimos

This is why the Nexus not only survives, but grows and prospers: a leader with a good head on his shoulders. I was really happy to see the the NWN and DA sites added - those people have been suffering for years. (Of course, you could say that of pretty much ANY Bioware modders..or players..)

I would love the Total War series added to the Nexus. The TWC site is pretty good with the whole community part and they definitely have a set culture on that site but the modding side is a bit haphazard. Similar to Civfanatics, they have a set culture, very active forums and community but the modding side is a bit lackluster.

i would love to see an x3 series nexus site. There are some site out there for it but they lack organization it very hard to find what your looking for. Its also a very mod able game there are a lot of mods for it but they lack a structured place to put them.

I would be very eager to to Neverwinter nights Nexus site. Still really enjoy playing them and there many mods around, just difficult to find sometimes. Cheers for all the work Dark0ne and Crew. Anzack Cookie please, they are the best!!