⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

BLOG PIECE: Nexus development and expansion philosophy

Dark0ne

I must realy say that you are doing a good job. i want to praise you for all to good times i have had on the nexus and so on. I hope that it will never end because the nexus is my go to site when it comes to mods and if it is not on the nexus i feel like it will not just be as good because i love the nexus forums, because they are easy to manuver in and full of good mods :P

keep up the good work and know that many people are suporting your work.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ideals behind the way the Nexus is run is a breath of fresh air. It really is community oriented. I'm so glad that Dark0ne, the staff of the Nexus and all those volunteering have come together. I know I'll stay here and support this site because I love places that encourage creativity and make such content available. The Nexus is the best!!!!!

He actually looked at doing an X-verse nexus and the resounding answer from the Egosoft forums was: No thanks.

This: http://forum.egosoft...ic.php?t=327531 is the topic in question if anyone is interested.

I read that entire thread. There were two people not wholly for it. One borderline, but coming around, and one 'nay'. Every other poster thought it was a great idea. Where are you coming from?

This might be a bit far fetched, but do you think there is a chance for a GTA Nexus? There is a crazy ammount of modders out there for GTA, but everything is scattered all over the internet and mostly on small, (sometimes foreign, not that i have anything against foreign) websites that can confuse people looking for mods a lot more than they need to be.

Then let's not forget that GTA V will be out soon enough and it's going to generate a mountainload of new people who will play the series. I think that a GTA nexus would actually be amazing. I personally would love it. Not sure about everyone else, but I would.

Thanks a lot for the update, Robin. It's been great watching the Nexus grow over the last couple of years—and I can't speak highly enough of how you've done things.