Installation

Tigersong

A while ago I moved Morrowind from Program Files (x86) to C:\Morrowind. I changed the registry entry and everything worked well.

Now I've unisntalled the copy from x86 and have run into a problem. Namely, the game has no registry entry and clicking "Uninstall" brings me to the setup screen.

What should I do?

• 1 month later...

A while ago I moved Morrowind from Program Files (x86) to C:\Morrowind. I changed the registry entry and everything worked well.

Now I've unisntalled the copy from x86 and have run into a problem. Namely, the game has no registry entry and clicking "Uninstall" brings me to the setup screen.

What should I do?

I had the same install problem,first thing is to use your Game CD to uninstall, this does not unistall everything. You have to manually delete all folders in the Program Files (x86). By the way, you should never install the game in that folder. Check the Registry: Click on the Start button, tyep "regedit", click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, go to the Software Folder. Delete any Bethesda\Morrowind Files and save. Use the "Disk Cleanup" tool to eliminate possible traces. You may want to use a Register Cleanup progrram, I use Registry Clean Expert. I hope this will help you, at least it did to me. Good luck.