Top Posters In This Topic

1st of the "post-war" State models ingame :cool:

Fo4-Lesabrepost-1.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-2.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-3.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-4.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-5.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-6.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-7.jpg

Plus just for giggles :laugh:

Fo4-Lesabrepre-12.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepre-13.jpg

I know this is a perfect pre-war example - I will make a special one-off for the model inside the factory (I want old but not super rusty) But we have to admit it looks great! and it fits in here perfectly :tongue:

I will be placing these round the commonwealth soon - And making a first release for anybody to enjoy as an additional decoration!

-Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

Got the second variant of the post war state model finished now, Also placed some of these vehicles in Lexington & The Corvega factory as I am adding them to the production line.

(Please ignore the windscreens as I havent quite figured out how to do transparency texture/ alpha yet)

Fo4-Lesabrepost-11.jpgFo4-Lesabrepost-9.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-8.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-12.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-13.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-14.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-15.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-16.jpg

Texture's are still very WIP ofcourse.

-Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

Okay - No new updates currently as I am still working out how to get the transparency to work correctly on the windscreens..

Although I am about to throw a spanner into my own works..

I wish to keep this mod to stay in line with canon aspects - to add to it rather than replace.

Looking at Fallout wiki's and going off my own knowledge from the franchise.. The main & singular vehicle manufacturer is 'Chryslus'.

Chryslus made a variety of models, including variations of 'Corvega' - We got the 4 door (Fo3 - different model in F04), the 2 door coupe (Fo4) & the Atomic V8 (2 door coupe in Fo3).

Whats people opinion's on the name & location based for my addition to the Chyrslus / Corvega name??

A: Do you think I should continue to make the Corvega factory in Lexington the main place of production for the new 'Cutlass' aswell as the 2 door coupe?

Orrrr..

B: Shall I plan on adding a new location just on the border of the map - a different factory for the new model. under 'Cutlass' rather than making it a sub-derivative of the Corvega name. (So would be Chryslus Cutlass rather than Chryslus Corvega Cutlass)?

I am making more models than just this car - But I wish to make this car have a local assembly plant to the Commonwealth.

Your thoughts...?

-Edge

Completed the Pre war placement for this vehicle :thumbsup:

Fo4-Lesabrepre-14.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepre-15.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepre-16.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepre-17.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepre-18.jpg

Also added a fair few more throughout the commonwealth, Going to customize the dealership next to Fallons aswell.

Fo4-Lesabrepost-27.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-28.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-29.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-30.jpg

Fo4-Lesabrepost-32.jpg

-Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

This mod will now be including a largely modified replacement 'Corvega' Dealership situated next to Fallons department store.

I was adding a couple cars there and realized how largely inadequate the standard dealership was to be the main one for Boston - So I done this.

Also made a new bodymap for the Cutlass, alot more rusted.

Fo4-Corvegadealer-1.jpg Fo4-Corvegadealer-2.jpg

Fo4-Corvegadealer-3.jpg Fo4-Corvegadealer-4.jpg

Fo4-Corvegadealer-5.jpg Fo4-Corvegadealer-6.jpg

Fo4-Corvegadealer-7.jpg

- Edge

Wow! You've really accomplished a lot! That black model is lookin' really hot!

The post war models look terrific! You really do have talent to match your skill!

It looks like you made your decision on the locale, have you decided on the branding?

Thanks,

Yes after much thought I have decided to leave the Cutlass under the Corvega brand.

The factory in Lexington however I am still unsure on, I am leaning towards the option of Making a new factory just outside the map borders for the Cutlass main production line.. Who knows maybe even throw in a little quest there eventually :laugh: but we a long way off that point just yet.

Today's progress - Made a 3rd variation of the Post war Cutlass in 'Bare' state, completely stripped for parts by scavvers - including engine removal.

Fo4-Lesabrepost-35.jpg Fo4-Lesabrepost-36.jpg

And also, Retextured the Seat in the other post war examples:

Fo4-Lesabrepost-37.jpg

- Edge

Wow, I saw one of your screenshots of the corvega cutlass and I fell in love with it. You clearly have done an amazing job at the modeling, it looks like it fits in perfectly to the game. Major support from me, I cant wait to see this in game!