Bethesda just deployed a new Skyrim SE update...

ff7legend

Bethesda just deployed a new update for Skyrim SE folks... Better back up your games/lock Steam down in Offline Mode...

Or, people could just install Skyrim Exe Auto Backup and not have to freak out about every update.

Instead, just restore the EXE from the backup folder when the update is detected, and play your game with your current versions of SKSE64, and all of your mods until they all get updated.

Bethesda just deployed a new update for Skyrim SE folks... Better back up your games/lock Steam down in Offline Mode...

Or, people could just install Skyrim Exe Auto Backup and not have to freak out about every update.

Instead, just restore the EXE from the backup folder when the update is detected, and play your game with your current versions of SKSE64, and all of your mods until they all get updated.

Locking Steam down in Offline Mode is much simpler/far more convenient for me... I don't play/game online at all. 100% offline gaming for me. I don't have time for all the trolls & other riff raff that lurk across various online games.

Rofl...

Last Days i just builded my Skyrim and Merged so much..

than the Update "SKSE isnt compatible anymore"

First i was thinking its one of my Mods... Than.. Heart Attack.... real update and no idea what to do.

Than.. this Thread saved my live xD

but realy.. any Patchnotes there ?

Edited by Guest

Every Update for SE is CC content. Paid mod content, basically

https://bethesda.net/en/article/1yMbSt5VvaAMkYxUJlqtjv/skyrim-special-edition-creation-club-sneak-peek-2019

You dont need it (unless you care about CC content that is), just wait for everything to be updated to the new version and then update

Edited by Guest