Mod Request - Land In Caves

mattamac230

Hi mattamac230

I'm sure Spiritz666 will be on here later and may offer to help, selfishly i don't mod Beyond, well not yet that is. There used to be low flight mods around but not sure if they're up to date but the file to edit if i recall is GCSPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN and there's loads of settings to play with.

Have a go yourself mattamac230, it's not that hard and i only started fairly recently. :happy:

You called ??? Lol

Untill tues i will be offline ... gaming wise as i am changing internet provider . But when i do return i will have a look . Pls note i am a novice but i will try regardless .

Big bro (northener69) .. im really getting into amumss scripts and upon my return boy will i have a few surprising mods .. specially one regarding power . Biogenerator ... if you not done or got anything for that on visions pm me and i will give you the edit details .

For now im stuck on mobile phone and forum lol . Btw got a shock when i logged in on nexus .. my tweaks mod is on the hot mods bit on main page ..

Bye for now an big bro ... dont go breaking anything without me lol

You called ??? Lol

Untill tues i will be offline ... gaming wise as i am changing internet provider . But when i do return i will have a look . Pls note i am a novice but i will try regardless .

Big bro (northener69) .. im really getting into amumss scripts and upon my return boy will i have a few surprising mods .. specially one regarding power . Biogenerator ... if you not done or got anything for that on visions pm me and i will give you the edit details .

For now im stuck on mobile phone and forum lol . Btw got a shock when i logged in on nexus .. my tweaks mod is on the hot mods bit on main page ..

Bye for now an big bro ... dont go breaking anything without me lol

Hi Spiritz

I'm using Virgin Media 350mb, I wouldn't use anything else. Not much use for a biogenerator in Visions but i've separated my Beyond 2.16 install from Synthesis so might start editing that (2.16) while HG continue to f@#k Synthesis up.

As for breaking anything, anything is possible when it comes to NMS but i can assure you i won't break anything as much as HG. :happy: