Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um could i make a small sugestion about some weapons you could add in?

Please do

Update

I have added two rooms to the Black Horse Couriers basement, I added a BHC office to the settlement of Waterside between Bravil and Leyawiin it has an entrance to a cave inside and there is a surprise in the cave. I have touched up the basement at Honditars house and connected a door so that it leads inside the Chorrol city walls. All the areas have lighting, pathgrids and sound. I'll finish up the fort and probably build one more small cave for the soldiers to be hiding in. Unless other interiors or forts are needed, I think my job is almost done. I will gladly help out where I'm needed and where my abilities are useful. You can PM me if I'm not posting much, I have my own mods to work on and I will be concentrating on them for a while. Don't worry, I'll still be around.

I tried to keep the BHC basement addon small but building small areas is irritating , the cave isn't huge but it took me a little while to complete. I should be sending you an esp in a day or two Lisnpuppy, I just want to tweak a few things and I still haven't figured out how to make that secret door work. You said that you liked decorating, well I have plenty for you to decorate. I hate to clutter places.

um could i make a small sugestion about some weapons you could add in?

Please do

Update

I have added two rooms to the Black Horse Couriers basement, I added a BHC office to the settlement of Waterside between Bravil and Leyawiin it has an entrance to a cave inside and there is a surprise in the cave. I have touched up the basement at Honditars house and connected a door so that it leads inside the Chorrol city walls. All the areas have lighting, pathgrids and sound. I'll finish up the fort and probably build one more small cave for the soldiers to be hiding in. Unless other interiors or forts are needed, I think my job is almost done. I will gladly help out where I'm needed and where my abilities are useful. You can PM me if I'm not posting much, I have my own mods to work on and I will be concentrating on them for a while. Don't worry, I'll still be around.

I tried to keep the BHC basement addon small but building small areas is irritating , the cave isn't huge but it took me a little while to complete. I should be sending you an esp in a day or two Lisnpuppy, I just want to tweak a few things and I still haven't figured out how to make that secret door work. You said that you liked decorating, well I have plenty for you to decorate. I hate to clutter places.

Great Job Examinis! Also we need to make sure that your exit doesnt interfere with Better Cities (whichI have so I will know) as it drastically changes the inside of towns. So if I come out in a rock or something I can tell you! ha ha

No I don't texture in Vista.

I will get some screenshots tonight and post them so you can see the problem.

I have another idea for a reward or for a quest.

You get a spell that can mark your position and teleport you to a special base where you can relax, drop off your stuff and what not. I have made a quick version of it and I have got it to work.

I think it would be a good idea as a final reward or something.

I think this quest should have sort of an evil option. I think that if you are brave enough and oppose the legion without fear in some way (maybe do tasks for them, rebel against their laws in some way, kill them in combet) you have the right skills (maybe speechcraft could be a component to this) Some high legion officer will give you an option of either joining "a secret organization" or being executed or sent to jail or something. They won't tell you much but that, and you have to find our for yourself. (maybe they wont even tell you you'll die if you don't accept. it would only be one legion soldier though, and all the other soldiers would just try to arrest you normally.

I know there are already a lot of ideas, but I think this mod should probably primarily have a main quest fighting the mythic dawn continuously. And this could add a second evil option; instead of joining black ops you can also join the mythic dawn. (wouldnt take high requirements for how evil you are, just tries to tempt you) then there could be a whole quest chain opposing the other, but IDK if this would have to make due for another mod.

I love the assassination ideas; awesome. How about restriction of socialization with certain people/ beggars and you have to somehow keep your affiliation with some of the guilds you've already joined (Thieve's Guild) low-profile, cuz this is a very discreet job, and as well as not being able to talk to anyone about it, you shouldn't be in guilds that directly oppose it (non-IC guilds non-legal guilds) unless it turns out that somehow the imperial city actually has an affiliation with these guilds like... strange conspiracies or inconspicuous ties)

Anyway, since it is a Black-Ops mod do u think there should be some high-tech non-magic gear that only the IC government know about? (technology beyond any 1800's standpoint) starting with machine guns, going to splinter-cell tools.... who knows; anything)

IDK if that's already been done but silenced guns / sniper rifles would be awesome.

Back to swords I was looking at some of the weapon images and I was thinking their should be something lighter and more-stealthlike like special akaviri katanas.

and for black ops magic (if there is any), how about a secret district in the Arcane University tower (cuz the inside of that tower is too friggen small anyway)

Not exactly. If it's done well enough, and there's a whole well-quest-oriented society that's futuristically designed and themed, I think it would add a good sci fi/ fantasy element to the game, especially if it's immersed well into the game. (If this can be done) If not, as a more practical replacement to the sniper rifle, I've had an idea for a sort of "eagle eye" spell for the bow, which would let you zoom in from an extremely far distance, like from atop a cliff overlooking a city, or across a lake, but then this might take a lot of graphics resolution mods as well as open better cities because the enemies may not render from such far distances in vanilla oblivion (making fps go wayyy down)

So maybe it could just not be that far, or has that potential, but also can let you see for a distance of just from high treetops or oblivion towers etc. I think it's a good idea, especially for the expansion of assassination tactics in this mod.

Its already been decided that this mod will be in keeping with oblivion,high tech weapons,armor and gear will not have a place here.You might want to read the entire topic before posting suggestions as this was already covered.Thanks for the ideas,but Oblivion is oblivion not fallout 3

Maybe a handgun or muskets for the high tech stuff, and then you'd have to make it look Dwemer. Adding a sniper rifle would be a god item in the game, and definately ruin the feel of Oblivion.

anything Dwemer is welcome in my books hehe

Sheppard