Current issues with site performance and downloads

Dark0ne

We are aware of the issues currently occurring with some Nexus sites being slow and downloads being hard to start and are working hard to fix them. You do not need to file bug reports for these issues as we are well aware of them and just as frustrated as you are with it.

If you are a Premium Member we will look to add on some extra free days to all current memberships once we've got a fix rolled out.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a Premium Member we will look to add on some extra free days to all current memberships once we've got a fix rolled out.

Thank you. I will admit I was a little frustrated that it seemed like as soon as I upgraded downloads stopped working LOL.

Thanks again for your hard work and looking forward to a fix!

Since a couple of days I can barely log on 8/10 is error 500 anything I do. But thumbs up for the admins:P

Yea I been getting the IE cannot open this webpage error most of the afternoon, whenever I try to go to the skyrim nexus site. Then when it finally does let me thru, the site looks all messed up, hardly anything was showing up and all I could see was a line that said "this was added 43 YEARS ago.

EDIT: Yep just tried it again, and still all messed up, and still showing that line that says this was added 43 YEARS ago. the only thing I can see is the side panel where it list recent mods uploaded and recent images uploaded. Everything else on the page is gone, no hotfiles scrolling at the top, no news below it, nothing.

Edited by NWelf